The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionamd graphic driver Emptyamd graphic driver

more_horiz
hi..i tried the last winreducer 10 version today with the preset in the program....impossible to install the graphic driver...amd r2 graphic..i did not remove anything in the drivers!!!

descriptionamd graphic driver EmptyRe: amd graphic driver

more_horiz
hi,

so you can install the same drive on an untouched os ?
which winreduer version did you use? an alpha build?

do you start the installer and after that you get an error message? if yes which one
also did you try to extract your driver (if it is an .exe file) with 7zip so you will get a lot of files (including .ini etc files) ?
if no try to extract the installer, after that go to the device manager, double click on your graphic card (can be shown with an yellow questionmark or it will be shown as "default graphic card" listed under graphicard) and select at that window the Drivers tab. there the second button from top (refresh driver or so), at the next window select the second choise and search for the extracted folder and install the driver.

does this work?

more_horiz
hi KrX..yes i use the same in an untouched windows,and it works....i tried trough the device manager and with the installer...the error was"..."problem to install the driver...it's not for this platform..."i reduced win10 32bit..and the driver is also 32bit!!!!!

more_horiz
and did you remove everything with winreducer 10 version 0.4.3.0 or one of the alpha builds?
if with an alpha build. did you try the 0.4.3.0 version? does it work there ?

more_horiz
i tried the last alpha version 0.4.12...with 0.4.3.0 i get a blue screen!!

more_horiz
hmm i cant say for sure whats causing it. i will try later to install win10 on one of my notebooks later and see if the same happens.

could you send me your wccf file so i could test it.

more_horiz
unfortunately...i have deleted

more_horiz
Vinc wrote:
unfortunately...i have deleted

ok i will do some tests without it, but it will take a little longer

more_horiz
thanks

more_horiz
i did get this problem some years ago but with newer windows 10 isos and a newer winreducer version this problem didnt happen for me anymore, intel and amd graphic cards
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum