The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionEX-100 0.4.3.0: Stuck at Loading in progress ... Please wait ... EmptyEX-100 0.4.3.0: Stuck at Loading in progress ... Please wait ...

more_horiz
Hi,
So i downloaded the latest version of EX-100 which is 0.4.3.0 and i want to make my own Installation disc of Windows 10 pro 32 bit that I downloaded from the Media Creation Tool. After clicking the "Mount" button at "Open a folder" the loading bar goes near the end and.. stuck. I have been waiting for a few minutes and nothing seems to change.

EX-100 0.4.3.0: Stuck at Loading in progress ... Please wait ... Captur10

Is this normal or there's a problem with the software or the extracted iso?

- WanderingEye30

descriptionEX-100 0.4.3.0: Stuck at Loading in progress ... Please wait ... EmptyRe: EX-100 0.4.3.0: Stuck at Loading in progress ... Please wait ...

more_horiz
Did you wait enough on my system the loading take more than 20 minutes

descriptionEX-100 0.4.3.0: Stuck at Loading in progress ... Please wait ... EmptyRe: EX-100 0.4.3.0: Stuck at Loading in progress ... Please wait ...

more_horiz
hi,

if you waited enough and still nothing happens goto the winreducer folder -> WinReducerEX100\HOME\SOFTWARE\LOG and post the content of the log, maybe the is some error loged
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum