The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionGerman translation for WinReducer versions not correct EmptyGerman translation for WinReducer versions not correct

more_horiz
Hey KrX!

I was testing out the new WinReducer 10.0 Alpha 0.5.1.0 and found out, that the german translation file has a little version bug. In the translation file the "Update Error" and the "Folder Error" translations show ''WinReducer81.log''. I did some further investigation and it seems that this occurs for all versions of WinReducer (7,8,8.1 and 10). So therefore I would recommend you to simply change it to "Winreducer log". Smile

P.S.: If you want some further help with the translation, just tell me.

All the best,
Markus

descriptionGerman translation for WinReducer versions not correct EmptyRe: German translation for WinReducer versions not correct

more_horiz
Sorry, I just found out that there is a dedicated forum for the translations. Can you please move the topic to the right forum for me?

descriptionGerman translation for WinReducer versions not correct EmptyRe: German translation for WinReducer versions not correct

more_horiz
moved.

hi,

thanks for that.

its normal that it happens in all versions of winreducer, becuase they use all the same file.

i already changed that and if you didnt find any other problems i will send that new file to winterstorm soon

and sure if you have got any other things that might be better for understanding, i would also change that

more_horiz
Hey KrX!

Thanks for moving and responding! I have found some inconsistence with some blank spaces before some question marks and exclamation marks. Maybe you can have a look here. Also I will check the whole file and maybe rearange or add some parts that I will highlight for you.

All the best,
Markus

more_horiz
ok thanks for that.

more_horiz
hauser.markus wrote:
I have found some inconsistence with some blank spaces before some question marks and exclamation marks. Maybe you can have a look here.

fixed

EDIT:

here is the new file:

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/2n5hwqbl/file.html

i will wait a bit to send it to winter, maybe you will find something more

more_horiz
Hey KrX!

Good to know! I already started to change some strings! If you like you can add or adjust my lines into the translation. As I do not have many time I did not got yet very far but I think you can adapt a few things.

Also I found out that in the main menu under Options => Design the text "Default (Official Theme)" is not translated.

Here is my first part:
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/7VjTxGn2/file.html

All the best,
Markus

more_horiz
ok i will change that and send it to winterstorm

more_horiz
hey, i have just seen that your language file is version 3.02, the newest (which i also posted on top) is version 3.05

more_horiz
Yes I saw that already, but when I started to adapt your translation I started out with the old one. I will stick with the new version from now on! And as far I can see there is not much difference between v.3.02 and v.3.05 for the part I have already translated. Smile

more_horiz
hauser.markus wrote:
Yes I saw that already, but when I started to adapt your translation I started out with the old one. I will stick with the new version from now on! And as far I can see there is not much difference between v.3.02 and v.3.05 for the part I have already translated. Smile

yeah thats right, i think only some line were added in 3.05.

i added your correction already, but changed some things like "Ordner Einbinden" (previous "Mount" ) which isnt correct because the folder isnt mounted but the image from the install.wim. so i made it into "Image Einbinden"

so keep it up

more_horiz
Ah great! Yeah I have to admit, that I only read the english strings and directly translate it and therefore it could occour that I make some small errors. But when your are updating the file you will see it anyway!

Also I would recommend you to remove the blank spaces before all the question marks and the exclamation marks, because right now it looks like this "text !" or "text ?" and normaly a sentence stops with a mark set directly after. So it would look like this "text!" and "text?".

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
hauser.markus wrote:
Ah great! Yeah I have to admit, that I only read the english strings and directly translate it and therefore it could occour that I make some small errors. But when your are updating the file you will see it anyway!

Also I would recommend you to remove the blank spaces before all the question marks and the exclamation marks, because right now it looks like this "text !" or "text ?" and normaly a sentence stops with a mark set directly after. So it would look like this "text!" and "text?".

Best regards,
Markus

ok,  i will do that. but when there are i.e. 2 exclamation marks befor and after a sentence i will let the with a space i.e. "!! text text text text !!"

more_horiz
Ok that sounds good!

Here you go with the next part:

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/4XQeXJc8/file.html

Cheers,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum