The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

[ANSWERED] Problem with EX-100 v0.5.x.x Using Logitech/Portable Apps

4 posters

description[ANSWERED] Problem with EX-100 v0.5.x.x Using Logitech/Portable Apps - Page 2 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Problem with EX-100 v0.5.x.x Using Logitech/Portable Apps

more_horiz
Yes, download with media tool, but, without autounattend (if matters)...

Edit: Something's happened ... I have to realize... scratch

description[ANSWERED] Problem with EX-100 v0.5.x.x Using Logitech/Portable Apps - Page 2 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Problem with EX-100 v0.5.x.x Using Logitech/Portable Apps

more_horiz
Hello "KrX"  I solved the problem but do not know the cause ...
After several tests, without success, I changed the keyboard ... and everything works normally with all wccf file

more_horiz
ok nice that is it working now.

which changed your Keyboard, do you mean Hardware or did you Change the Keyboard layout?

more_horiz
Another keyboard wired... Only mouse is wireless, but it works

more_horiz
hmm ok. still its odd that it is working now;)

more_horiz
KrX wrote:

Finally i understood ... Drivers that are in Boot, Should not be in the folder Install...
                 Yesterday I made a new ISO and everything goes perfect!    Embarassed
           You should do a preset for Desktop...   Very Happy  As you have done for Laptop. I think many members would enjoy... Especialy I!
                                                                                                       Have a nice day. 
                                                                                                                          Ruby

more_horiz
I skipped a few releases but now with Ex100_v0.7.1.0 everything is working again, do you know the Winterstorm or anyone know why it's all working again where as before it wasn't?

more_horiz
Caddict wrote:
I skipped a few releases but now with Ex100_v0.7.1.0 everything is working again, do you know the Winterstorm or anyone know why it's all working again where as before it wasn't?

isnt that the solution?

ruby2hora wrote:
KrX wrote:

Finally i understood ... Drivers that are in Boot, Should not be in the folder Install...

or maybe you are using another build? before i.e TH1 or TH2 and now Redstone ?

it seems MS changed a couple of things from TH2 to redstone, i get Errors and Problems in redstone which arent Happening with TH2

more_horiz
"isnt that the solution?

you are a funny guy, yes it did solve the problem, but i just thought if some one know actually why so that I can solve the problem quicker in the future if it happens again, instead of waiting for future releases.

more_horiz
Caddict wrote:
"isnt that the solution?

you are a funny guy,

yes i am xD

yes it did solve the problem, but i just thought if some one know actually why so that I can solve the problem quicker in the future if it happens again, instead of waiting for future releases.

i really cant say why, because i dont get such an problem so i could test it. maybe a keyboard layout caused it or a driver.

and if it is solved now it could be that winter fixed it by updating some components
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum