The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionMicrosoft Windows ISO Download Tool EmptyMicrosoft Windows ISO Download Tool

more_horiz

descriptionMicrosoft Windows ISO Download Tool EmptyRe: Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

more_horiz
ooOOoo I would love that. Because right now I can successfully use the 10240 image without a problem, but there's all sorts of 10586 isos and i'm not sure which to use... should I be using 10586.0, 10586.1, 10586.104?? US or 'international' (GB it seems)? Which need the TH2 updates?

descriptionMicrosoft Windows ISO Download Tool EmptyRe: Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

more_horiz
Hello,

TH2 ISOs are also known as 10586.0 or build 1511. But in fact they are all the same ISO provided by MS on November 2015. To be sure you may try to check the SHA1 or SHA2 values provided on the MS website.

So, if you find a 10586.xxx build this means that the build has been updated with monthly updates. ".xxx" number depends on the integrated cumulative update, the higher the number is ... the more recent your ISO is : for example with May 2016 the build is = 10586.318.

Wink

more_horiz
So will any of the ISOs from Tech Bench(link) work? Do the latest releases from there need the TH2 updates?

more_horiz
Hello,

As far as I remember, all Tech Bench ISOs are TH2 based without integrated updates (build 10586.0).

You could download and integrate the latest Windows 10 cumulative update using WinReducer EX-100 Wink

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "SOFTWARE" FORUM !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum