The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWindows cannot find microsoft license terms problem EmptyWindows cannot find microsoft license terms problem

more_horiz
I have tried to customise windows 10 enterprise win10 x64 ltsb i have tried everything and i always get this error in my iso and vmware whats wrong ?

my customization included removing uncessary stuff integrating few drivers and unattended setup

No serial number is entered i have tried both with removing unecessary images and files and winsxs cleaning and without still same i have been trying for 3 days now i give up please help me

I'm trying to paste my configuration here and forum says message too long when i tried pastebin and i get the error::

<< New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. >>

descriptionWindows cannot find microsoft license terms problem EmptyRe: Windows cannot find microsoft license terms problem

more_horiz
Moved to HELP forum

send me the wccf file and i will attach it here.

descriptionWindows cannot find microsoft license terms problem EmptyRe: Windows cannot find microsoft license terms problem

more_horiz
Hi, I have the same Problem with Windows 10 unattended Installation. But I havealso taken WIM file from a recovery and integrated in my Installation files. Maybe this is also a Problem. The Installation failed due to this "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
hi enno,

here is the wccf file you sent me if someone other is interested

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But I havealso taken WIM file from a recovery and integrated in my Installation files. Maybe this is also a Problem.

do you mean you got the install.wim from an other iso file (or an recovery partition) ? if yes that could be the problem if i.e. the recovery image is win10 Home and you put it into an win10 Pro iso (where the boot.wim and ei.cfg is from Pro)

i would suggest to get a new iso from here (number 1 is a good source):

more_horiz
Hi,
thanks for help, but still the same problem.
I tried the ISO files from the link you have given, but no success.
I have also tried Win 10 Home standalone english language ISO with my wim recovery file but still this license problem failure message.
Problem is, that I have to use the recovery wim file because of the original drivers within the wim image. I tried to setup new windows but can not find right drivers for this PC, hence I have to try to recover with the original file.
Any suggestion how to integrate the recovery wim file into my installation without licence problem messages?

more_horiz
hi what you could do to get your drivers out of the recovery wim file if you cant download them from the manufacturer site:

download and install 7zip
1) navigate to your 7dvd and browse to sources folder and double click install.wim
2) open install.win you will see like 13 folders ,open folder 1
3) Open Windows Folder and then open system32 folder and browse for Drivers and Driverstore
4) extract these two folders to your desktop and open driverstore folder
5) rename all the files in folder en-US (file ends in .inf_loc to rename these to .inf)
6) open device manager and install your missing driver by selecting update driver and select browse my computer ,then select the driverstore folder

Source:

or use
or

to get the installed drivers from your system so you can integrate them in a clean iso you downloaded

more_horiz
Hi,
I have tried already to extract all the drivers from original wim file but no driver installation success. Also the driver extraction from driverstore folder  will not work. Somehow I do not understand the original wim file. Nothing will work to recover from original file. I have also tried to intergrate driver in the winreducer system menu (Driver - install.wim)

more_horiz
even the driverbackup driverextract tool does not help? for me it worked for some drivers. i used driverbackup and got like 3 drivers which i could install manually and also could integrate them into my wim file

more_horiz
Hi,
yes the driverextract tool also does not work. I even don't know where or how the Drivers are integrated in my recovery wim file, because after recovery from recovery Partition everything worked fine, but now the recovery Partition is broken and I have to try to make Installation medium to install the original Windows 10 fom my backup. I also tried to find working Drivers on the net and found some, but for example wlan Driver is absolutely not working. Belive me I have tried everything already, my only Chance is to recover with my old backup and get this Installation working, but with this recovery wim file always the license Problem Pop up

more_horiz
ok so just to clear it up. you downloaded an iso file and put in your recovery wim file (installl.wim) overwrote it, and than you get this Problem right?

could you try this Software:

i will update the download link when im at home. with this Software you can select your recovery wim file and click on info on th left. that should Show you what Edition of Windows you got. ( i will update it soon to Show more info like build Number etc)

because i think it could be that you downloaded the "Win 10 Home standalone english language ISO" like you said but your recovery wim file is maybe win10 Professional, and maybe thats your Problem.

more_horiz
Could not download the software yet, but what can I do with it? My Recovery image is Win 10 Home!?

more_horiz
Enno wrote:
Could not download the software yet, but what can I do with it? My Recovery image is Win 10 Home!?

ah ok i thought you maybe dont know what edition it is.

hmm than for the moment i cant think of anything usefull to help you, i got a simular thing at work where i can install win10 enterprise on a pc but adding this install.wim to another enterprise iso does not work and i didnt find out why that happens.

ah maybe one last thing, do you have a ei.cfg in the sources folder? if yes delete it and try again
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum