The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Windows post installation - Help Empty[ANSWERED] Windows post installation - Help

more_horiz
Sorry to bother you. The Windows post installation when adding through the folder it checks every folder and asks for me to add one by one. I don't know if this correct?
You should add all, without me having to integrate one by one? Or I'm not using correct way?
OK.

description[ANSWERED] Windows post installation - Help EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windows post installation - Help

more_horiz
what you want to integrate?? 
some months ago, i have integrated some silent post installation, which worked fine. please explain clearly, what you want.

description[ANSWERED] Windows post installation - Help EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windows post installation - Help

more_horiz
greenworld wrote:
what you want to integrate?? 
some months ago, i have integrated some silent post installation, which worked fine. please explain clearly, what you want.

Well lets see if I can explain better on Windows post installation has two options would be the following:
Add files and Add Folder.
When I use the Add Folder option scans all Addon and opens the folder to be able to add one at a time the AddOn's, instead of adding the windows script todoss post installation. Is the same as if I add on option: Add files.

Follow the link below: open the folder and I have to select one by one. When I select scan again so I have to add another equal to Add Files.
Open folder

more_horiz
sorry, someone who used WR Integration can help you. i never used this. i manually put post installation to the Windows setup.

more_horiz
greenworld wrote:
sorry, someone who used WR Integration can help you. i never used this. i manually put post installation to the Windows setup.

I understood.  I add the folder and then I create the commands for installation.
Thanks for the answer.
OK.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum