The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionload current settings from install.wim for Features and services Emptyload current settings from install.wim for Features and services

more_horiz
hi winter,

i was thinking a bit at work and thought about the feature and service tab in winreducer. and i thought why the features and services do not show the actual settings (Enable, disable etc)?

im not sure but i think i saw at the features that that some components are greyed out. so winreducer is looking them up? i found this article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and with the switch "/get-features" you can look up if the features are disabled or enabled. so it would be nice to also display that on winreducer.

i also found this for services, which you probably already know to set the service to i.e. Disable:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so also there it would be nice to see the status

EDIT: C&P a PN i wrote to winterstorm, just posted this thread so this wont be forgotten

descriptionload current settings from install.wim for Features and services EmptyRe: load current settings from install.wim for Features and services

more_horiz
Hello,

I disabled this Features and Services detection in October 2016, in order to solve troubles with access rights related files.

I will re-enable the Features and Services detection in the next WRSEB builds (it should be next week).
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum