The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionEX70 - 1.8.5 -  The problem with the speed of opening the menu on the desktop with the right mouse click EmptyEX70 - 1.8.5 - The problem with the speed of opening the menu on the desktop with the right mouse click

more_horiz
There was a new problem. I clatter on the desktop the right mouse button and hangs, as if I have a very old computer and thinks for a long time, but then the menu appears. This did not happen on the older version, for example on 1.6.
EX70 - 1.8.5 -  The problem with the speed of opening the menu on the desktop with the right mouse click Img_2010

My PC: core i5 2500k - 8gb Ram

descriptionEX70 - 1.8.5 -  The problem with the speed of opening the menu on the desktop with the right mouse click EmptyRe: EX70 - 1.8.5 - The problem with the speed of opening the menu on the desktop with the right mouse click

more_horiz
UPD. Im delete driver nvidia and bug is go but if again install nvidia bug reappears. That only in version 1.8+

The windows are shifted to the right side of the monitor and to the upper part of the monitor.
EX70 - 1.8.5 -  The problem with the speed of opening the menu on the desktop with the right mouse click Ieaezz13

the displacement is strong. After the download arrow there should be 1 more icon, but it is not visible. This is not only in browsers, but in all windows.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum