The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptioncannot find Microsoft Software License Terms... Emptycannot find Microsoft Software License Terms...

more_horiz
just tried to apply my good wccf from a x64 build on x86 ISO, it shrunk nicely but I get this error after booting the disk.. I'm sure it has something to do with the unattend section but what differs between x64 and x86?

descriptioncannot find Microsoft Software License Terms... EmptyRe: cannot find Microsoft Software License Terms...

more_horiz
Normally nothing different ... Do you mean you have this error during boot setup ?

descriptioncannot find Microsoft Software License Terms... EmptyRe: cannot find Microsoft Software License Terms...

more_horiz
yes, just after boot setup I get this message and cannot continue.. I am building a new installation now without touching the Unattend settings this time.. I will see if this corrects it

more_horiz
Ok, let me know ...

more_horiz
If you also used the autounattended.xml from the x64 version, then that could probably have cause issues, as there are different identifiers for x64 and x86.
In an x64 autounattended.xml you would see amd64, and in an x86, you would see x86.

From my sysprep [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

• If your system is 32-bit (x86) change processorArchitecture="amd64" to processorArchitecture="x86"

Hope that helps...

more_horiz
I originally had this problem with my x64 builds.. these are VL editions of Win8Pro, but it somehow has an autounattend already.. if I left the serial # unchecked the install worked correctly.. I can add my Key after the install and activate fine.. maybe its not working correctly on the x86 build for some reason.. I left the unattend section unmodified this time around and it installed fine..

more_horiz
Hi guys,

I've checked winreducer unattended part and I discovered a little bug, if you try to customize a x32 ISO with a x64 system. So I will update it soon ...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum