The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] EX-100 windows 10 RS1 Empty[SOLVED] EX-100 windows 10 RS1

more_horiz
hello winter
I have tested WinReducer EX-100 - v2.0.2.0 several times to update my os (windows 10 RS1 x64), winreducer downloads only small size 3 files, doesnt show the "main update file"(more than 1gb size) in the list where under RS1 section and doesnt download it.
I have also checked other relese of win 10 (TS1,2,3..TH1,2..) they works.

description[SOLVED] EX-100 windows 10 RS1 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] EX-100 windows 10 RS1

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you checked the log file to verify if there is(are) an error(s) with downloaded files ?

description[SOLVED] EX-100 windows 10 RS1 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] EX-100 windows 10 RS1

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Have you checked the log file to verify if there is(are) an error(s) with downloaded files ?

the file already not in the llist where RS1 section in winreducer (shows only 3 files), the other (win releases) section shows 4 files..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
SOLVED !

You were correct, there was an error ... thank you very much for your report !

This is already solved Wink

For the record, the EX-100 updates catalog will be updated tomorrow with all latest cumulative updates Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum