The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWindows 7 or 10 Skyrim Edition EmptyWindows 7 or 10 Skyrim Edition

more_horiz
Hello,

I want a Windows 7 or 10 Skyrim Edition, i was thinking to make it my own and collected alot of icons, themes, wallpapers, ..... for it but actually i dont know how to make it... it seems you guys know more about it. Can u point me in the right direction or advice me the right programs to do so?

descriptionWindows 7 or 10 Skyrim Edition EmptyRe: Windows 7 or 10 Skyrim Edition

more_horiz
Hello,

Are you talking about modifying the visuals element (icons, wallpaper, ...) and/or slimming down Windows 7 or 10 ?

Can you provide more information about what you want to do Smile

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 !

descriptionWindows 7 or 10 Skyrim Edition EmptyRe: Windows 7 or 10 Skyrim Edition

more_horiz
Hi,

Actually both, like you have the Gold Edition, Xmass Edition, Blue Alien Edition, Gaming Edition, Crysis Edition, Dream Edition, X3 and X4 Edition..... I have downloaded those to test and see what they do. They are all visually modified from the beginning till the end, with custom elements, even the startbutton and start menu are enhanched, above right corner, minimalise, maximase and close buttons are changed, and more..... And ofcourse to get the focus on gaming, it need to be tweaked, slimmed and maybe slipstreamed with additional software too...

Windows 7 or 10 Skyrim Edition Win7installall
All those screens modified with another look, including frames, borders, font, background.... and when the shell is installed and ready to run for the first time, Rainmeter (=like WinBlinds) with skin can be used like shown in youtube, we, you, however can slipstream it so it will be installed with the shell. 

as examples.... ofcourse.
i hope its more clear now, if needed i can give more info or examples...

Tkx for the effort if someone is interested to make this happen.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum