The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] [EX100 - All versions] Add a tweak for single column start menu Empty[IMPLEMENTED] [EX100 - All versions] Add a tweak for single column start menu

more_horiz
Hi winter!

Can you please add a tweak to only have a single column start menu?

This can be realized by using the LayoutModification.xml. Here is an example.
----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This might be also helpfull for the unpin tasks for the startmenu and the taskbar! Smile

Thank you,
Markus

description[IMPLEMENTED] [EX100 - All versions] Add a tweak for single column start menu EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] [EX100 - All versions] Add a tweak for single column start menu

more_horiz
ADDED in v2.1.4.1 [VIP] and v2.1.5.0 [VIP]

Hello Smile

Thank you very much for this idea.

description[IMPLEMENTED] [EX100 - All versions] Add a tweak for single column start menu EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] [EX100 - All versions] Add a tweak for single column start menu

more_horiz
As always, you are very welcome and I am happy that I was able to contribute something! Smile

Kind regards,
Markus

more_horiz
Hi Winter!

Unfortunatley this tweak does not seem to work as intended. Can you please check this again?

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.1.7.1 [VIP] and v2.1.8.0 [ALL]

Hello Markus Smile

Thank you for your report ... it will be solved Wink

I wish you to have a very great day !

more_horiz
Thank you very much! I wish you a great sunday!

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm!

Unfortunatley this tweaks still does not seem to work for me with version 2.1.8.0 - I still get a two column row with some tiles left...

Can you please check into this once again? Maybe it is because of the german ISO file? Or the Education Version I use?

Best regards,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum