The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducerEX100 2.3.7.0 - Services Disappeared Empty[SOLVED] WinReducerEX100 2.3.7.0 - Services Disappeared

more_horiz
Hello!

The services disappeared from the windows management and the services.msc wont open anymore.

My wccf:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Windows 10 Pro x64 2004.
WinReducerEX100 2.3.7.0.
Using WinReducer on a virtual machine running Windows 10 Pro x64 2004.

description[SOLVED] WinReducerEX100 2.3.7.0 - Services Disappeared EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducerEX100 2.3.7.0 - Services Disappeared

more_horiz
yes, i noticed and tried couple of iso's including the fixes online but none worked.

this is the issue and only with Administrative Tools - Services (the others just works fine)

description[SOLVED] WinReducerEX100 2.3.7.0 - Services Disappeared EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducerEX100 2.3.7.0 - Services Disappeared

more_horiz
Hello guys,

Could you please check this report about your issue :

Please let me know. Thanks.

more_horiz
Shared Folders Wizard was the problem!
Thank you for replying so fast!

more_horiz
Hello Smile

And thank you for your fast confirmation : bounce

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.3.7.1 [VIP] and v2.3.8.0 [ALL] !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum