The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionAdd grafics driver (Intel, AMD, Nvidia etc.) as a seperate option to remove EmptyAdd grafics driver (Intel, AMD, Nvidia etc.) as a seperate option to remove

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,

is it possible to find and add a sperate option to remove the grafic drivers?

Best regards,
Markus

descriptionAdd grafics driver (Intel, AMD, Nvidia etc.) as a seperate option to remove EmptyRe: Add grafics driver (Intel, AMD, Nvidia etc.) as a seperate option to remove

more_horiz
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
With Device manager You can remove them all
S0 Why complicate things
icy 

descriptionAdd grafics driver (Intel, AMD, Nvidia etc.) as a seperate option to remove EmptyRe: Add grafics driver (Intel, AMD, Nvidia etc.) as a seperate option to remove

more_horiz
Hi icy007,

thank you for your reply! I know that I can remove the drivers and files manually after the installation, but in my opinion WinReducer is a software to remove things bevore they get installed. And as the grafics driver normaly take quite some space it would be a great option for me to remove them. Or did you mean a specific option already persent in WinReducer which I might have missed?

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

I Think  Amd  & Nvida  are drivers that come  with  your graphic card  if you have an Intel Processor,
these could be uninstalled without problems
Uninstalling the Intel drivers will give You problems and your screen probaby will  be black  and
probably your computer will not start
In an amd Processor  the graphic card is integrated  onto the  processor, 
You also will get into problems uninstalling them.
I Should use Driverbooster, it updates all intel drivers, graphic divers ,controllers,
system devices, visual C, Net Framework ,scanners, audio drvers etc,
So why uninstall them as You simply can update them  easely to the  newest drivers

icy

more_horiz
Hi icy,

I really appreciate your answer! I know that I can update the drivers. The reason for the removal is simple - I want to free some space Smile

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
This might interest You [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

icy

more_horiz
Hi icy,

thank you for the link! I have been using the ddu since many years and it is a great product! Smile

best regards,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum