The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Ex100 v3.1.0.0] Bat file intergration error Empty[Ex100 v3.1.0.0] Bat file intergration error

more_horiz
i integrated a bat file to compress windows install footprint. its worked when running in vmware but when i install it on a real machine it didnt work

description[Ex100 v3.1.0.0] Bat file intergration error EmptyRe: [Ex100 v3.1.0.0] Bat file intergration error

more_horiz
hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Winreducer does not pass the commands from a bath file to dism.exe inside Winreducer,
this is never going to work.
But You can clean é compress WinSxS
icy

description[Ex100 v3.1.0.0] Bat file intergration error EmptyRe: [Ex100 v3.1.0.0] Bat file intergration error

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:
hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Winreducer does not pass the commands from a bath file to dism.exe inside Winreducer,
this is never going to work.
But You can clean é compress WinSxS
icy

hope the next update winterstorm2050 will let us do that  Surprised

more_horiz
hi,

what you can do is goto the system tab and i think it was "winreducer post install" were you can see lines like this:

Code:

@ECHO OFF

for %%i in (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist %%i:\sources\install.wim set CDROM=%%i:
if not defined CDROM goto :eof
echo Detected CDROM as drive %CDROM%
cd\

Title WINREDUCER POST INSTALLATION
Color F0

@echo  **********     Welcome     **********"
REGEDIT.EXE /S "%CDROM%\WinReducerEX100PI\RunOnce.reg"

shutdown -r -f -t 0
del %0

i have added the line REGEDIT.EXE /S "%CDROM%\WinReducerEX100PI\RunOnce.reg"

than goto the root folder of your extracted iso and create the WinReducerEX100PI folder and within it a reg file called RunOnce.reg

the reg file can look like this:

Code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"1"="C:\\netFramework.cmd"
"2"="C:\\LaufwerkeVerbinden.cmd"

there you can add your cmd/batch files.

it will be executed ONCE when your user is loged in the first time

EDIT: ah also in the reg file you can chose a different drive (like an usb drive) but if you set it like me to the C:\ drive you need to add those cmd files in the root of your mounted wim file

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
hi,

what you can do is goto the system tab and i think it was "winreducer post install" were you can see lines like this:

Code:

@ECHO OFF

for %%i in (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist %%i:\sources\install.wim set CDROM=%%i:
cd\

Color F0

shutdown -r -f -t 0
del %0

than goto the root folder of your extracted iso and create the WinReducerEX100PI folder and within it a reg file called RunOnce.reg

Code:

EDIT: ah also in the reg file you can chose a different drive (like an usb drive) but if you set it like me to the C:\ drive you need to add those cmd files in the root of your mounted wim file

can u explain more about this? "EDIT: ah also in the reg file you can chose a different drive (like an usb drive) but if you set it like me to the C:\ drive you need to add those cmd files in the root of your mounted wim file"

more_horiz
vngochson wrote:
KrX wrote:
hi,

Code:

@ECHO OFF

cd\

Color F0

shutdown -r -f -t 0
del %0

Code:

Add cmd files to sources folder right?

more_horiz
vngochson wrote:
vngochson wrote:
KrX wrote:
hi,

Code:

@ECHO OFF

cd\

Color F0

shutdown -r -f -t 0
del %0

Code:

Add cmd files to sources folder right?

or the WinReducerEX100PI folder?

more_horiz
Hi,

the WinReducerEX100PI,cmd will be moved from winreducer to the right path.

so if you use the reg file like this

Code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[size=12][/size]
[size=12][/size]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce][size=12][/size]
"1"="C:\\netFramework.cmd"[size=12][/size]

you need to copy those 2 cmd files (when you mounted your iso/wim file with winreducer) to %path to your winreducer folder%\WinReducerEX100_x64\WORK\MOUNT\... next to the "windows", "Program Files (x86)" etc fodler which will be after installation your C:\ drive

for the RunOnce.reg. you need to goto %path to your winreducer folder%\WinReducerEX100_x64\EXTRACT\ExtractedByWinReducer and create the WinReducerEX100PI folder where you will copy the re file to

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
Hi,

the WinReducerEX100PI,cmd will be moved from winreducer to the right path.

so if you use the reg file like this

Code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[size=12][/size]
[size=12][/size]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce][size=12][/size]
"1"="C:\\netFramework.cmd"[size=12][/size]

you need to copy those 2 cmd files (when you mounted your iso/wim file with winreducer) to %path to your winreducer folder%\WinReducerEX100_x64\WORK\MOUNT\... next to the "windows", "Program Files (x86)" etc fodler which will be after installation your C:\ drive

for the RunOnce.reg. you need to goto %path to your winreducer folder%\WinReducerEX100_x64\EXTRACT\ExtractedByWinReducer and create the WinReducerEX100PI folder where you will copy the re file to

copy your cmd file name?

more_horiz
sorry i dont understand, do you mean if you need to have the same filename for the cmd file? no you dont, just set the right name in the reg file

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
sorry i dont understand, do you mean if you need to have the same filename for the cmd file? no you dont, just set the right name in the reg file

It didnt work on a physical machine  Sad
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum