The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionPROJECT - INFORMATION EmptyPROJECT - INFORMATION

more_horiz
Hello guys,

Just to inform you that I will share an "Information Project Status" on 15 August 2022 Smile

PS : To be honest, I was sick since 15 July 2022 during fifteen days (covid-19) and I was unable to work, I also needed to take care of my family ! It wasn't planned so thank you very much to all of you for your patience.

PS : for the user who find funny to post false information about me, there are things I can laugh at,but these information are very far from funny ... so please do a favor to you and all the WinReducer Community ... DO NOT COME BACK HERE ! Your comments did not respect the Forum Rules (respect all forum users) so your account has been deleted without warnings  ... thank you very much for your understanding !

descriptionPROJECT - INFORMATION EmptyRe: PROJECT - INFORMATION

more_horiz
Thanks for the info - is a tough ordeal to go through and best wishes for you and family in keeping well!. Agree...That post was way out of line tho by the way.  Looking forward to the upcoming progress!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum