The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionPROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL] EmptyPROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL]

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

So, as promised few days ago, I'm sharing with you information about the WinReducer Project evolution for this first day of this new year !

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
1 - STATUS OF THE WINREDUCER PROJECT

I'm working hard on the new software, so it's progressing to a stable version release ... I reached few weeks ago the production level, so I'm currently solving many bugs while creating the "Control Center" interface ... you can discover some screenshots below of the official user interface !

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
2 - WINREDUCER SCHEDULE

I'm not providing a fixed schedule, so here are some keys for the development of these new software :

- 02 to 08 January 2023 : many changes in the WinReducer.net website (information news will be available)

- January and/or February 2023 : "WinReducer Dev-Core, "WinReducerOS" and "WinReducer Series" will be available in [Alpha] stage

- April/May 2023 : "WinReducer Dev-Core, "WinReducerOS" and "WinReducer Series" will be available in [Beta] stage

- 15 June 2023 : "WinReducer Dev-Core, "WinReducerOS" and "WinReducer Series" will be available in [Stable] stage

3 - WINREDUCER DEV-CORE

Important changes have been made for the future development of this very important software, because the "Modules" name has been renamed in "Plugins". So, with Dev-Core you will be able to create "Plugins" for all other software : WinReducerOS and WinReducer Series !
Additionally you will be assisted by a "Dev-Core - Smart Assistant" for the development of your "Plugins" in order to help you begin to create nice interface in an extremely easy way ... without programming knowledge ! If you decide to do not use the "Dev-Core - Smart Assistant" you will be able to use the default "Dev-Core - Editor and Creator" which is really fun to use too !
A huge work has been made to get the most astonishing experience for every users but much more work is still needed.

==> Dev-Core will be the last software to be released, the WinReducerOS and WinReducer Series software will be released first.

4 - WINREDUCEROS

The development is in progress, so with it, you will have the most complete customizing solution to create your own interface for your Windows Operating System ... in other words, if you are not satisfied by the Windows Shell UI and UX, so create your own Shell (Desktop, taskbar, ...) for Windows with Dev-Core and use/share it with WinReducerOS.

==> I will provide also a lot of "Plugins" to show you the potential before the general availability of WinReducer Dev-Core.

5 - WINREDUCER SERIES

The development is progressing too and I added a lot of changes because very soon this software (WinReducer Series) will replace all other software series (ES-Series and EX-Series) ... so to be clear IT-Series, ES-Series, EX-Series and MM-Series will be developed as "Plugins" and not as separate software series !

==> I will provide a lot of "Plugins" to show you the potential of this software before the general availability of WinReducer Dev-Core.

5 - WINREDUCER SOFTWARE GUI INTERFACE [STABLE]

Over my last status information, you discovered various GUI for all official WinReducer Software Control Center, as testing experience but today I'm sharing the validated and official "Control Center" interface :

PROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_10

PROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_15

PROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_16

PROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_14

6 - WINREDUCER SOFTWARE - END OF SUPPORT / END OF LIFE

The countdown is  started for all these WinReducer Software for both the Limited Support  (L.S.), the End Of Support (E.O.S.) and the End Of Life (E.O.L.) :

- "EX-80" : L.S. on June 2021 - E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "ES - File Validator" : L.S. on 01 January 2023 - E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "ES - Logo Changer" : L.S. on 01 January 2023 - E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "ES - Wim Converter" : L.S. on 01 January 2023 - E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "ES - Wlan B&R" : L.S. on 01 January 2023 - E.O.S.and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "EX-70" : L.S. on 01 January 2023 - E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "EX-81" : L.S. on 01 January 2023 - E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "EX-100" : L.S. on 01 January 2023 - E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "EX-110" : L.S. on 01 January 2023 - E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

==>  Be careful, the development of all functionalities introduced in these software will be progressively migrated and improved, so they will continue to evolve starting with the "WinReducer Series -  v2023.x.x.x" development branch, they will be simply reorganized differently ! Only the software naming will not be used anymore.

5 - WINREDUCER.NET WEBSITE AND FORUM

As mentioned in the schedule, there will be a lot of changes during the next weeks (new pages, removed pages, new content, pages modifications, ...)

6 - WINREDUCEROS.COM WEBSITE AND FORUM

Unfortunately, I still have too much troubles to manage the WinReducerOS.com website and forum ... so at this point the WinReducer.net Website and Forum are the only official sources for information about the WinReducer Project.

I'm sorry about this situation and I will continue to inform you about the evolution and potential changes.

7 - FINAL WORDS

I  really want to THANKS all of you for your patience and your respect during these long months, I'm doing my best to provide you the most wonderful and innovative experience for our Windows customization passion !

I wish you to have a nice day and stay safe !

Regards,

winterstorm2050

descriptionPROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL] EmptyRe: PROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL]

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:

- January and/or February 2023 : "WinReducer Dev-Core, "WinReducerOS" and "WinReducer Series" will be available in [Alpha] stage

- April/May 2023 : "WinReducer Dev-Core, "WinReducerOS" and "WinReducer Series" will be available in [Beta] stage

winterstorm2050

The specified deadlines have already come out, and there have been no alpha and beta releases. What's next?

descriptionPROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL] EmptyRe: PROJECT - Status - Information - 01 January 2023 [ALL]

more_horiz
Maaan, wheeere aaare uuu?))
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum