The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.1.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha] EmptySOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.1.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha]

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

Here are all changes available in this version :

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
* WinReducerOS - v2023.1.0.3 - 03 August 2023
* Dev. Branch : [ALL]
* Dev. Level : [Alpha]
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
- Public Build Release

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

==> This is the very first build in the official public branch to be released ... so v2023.1.0.3 does not embed many options, only "FREE" manual update is activated.

==> In few days, I will release v2023.2.0.3 with more options (registration and automatic update) ... more and more options will be available in the coming weeks, months and years.

==> I will increase progressively the rhythm of new options according to the official "RELEASE CYCLE" :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

***** FREE Edition - Manual Upgrade Procedure *****
1 - Click on "DOWNLOAD" button to prepare the installation
2 - Close the WinReducerOS software to properly update it
3 - Download the new version from the official website
4 - Extract and replace the file = "WinReducerOS_x64.exe"

==> DOWNLOAD :

==> CHANGELOG :

P.S. : Stay tuned, more content will be available soon  Wink

descriptionSOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.1.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.1.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha]

more_horiz
Dont know if i am the only one that get virus warning in firefox and f-secure

descriptionSOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.1.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.1.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha]

more_horiz
I thought the software was already available to start editing the isos, I guess we have to wait more time

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

Cyber2000 wrote:
Dont know if i am the only one that get virus warning in firefox and f-secure

I see that, as usual this is a false positive ... this is a new software so antivirus software do not know how to react with a clean software ! I already sent a sample to MS for Windows Defender (+ Edge) and it is already solved ... I will do the same with F-Secure if needed to solve this trouble.
==> If there are troubles with other antivirus , please report it ... I will send samples to the antivirus company.

xbacox2010 wrote:
I thought the software was already available to start editing the isos, I guess we have to wait more time

This is an alpha ... and as I already said, I will continue to validate steps (win this alpha stage) with various users configurations ... and there will be new versions each weeks which will includes progressively additional functionalities ... don't worry, you will have a very powerful software as I promised. Thank you very much for your understanding.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum