The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.2.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha] EmptySOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.2.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha]

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

Here are all changes available in this version :

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
* WinReducerOS - v2023.2.0.3 - 06 August 2023
* Dev. Branch : [ALL]
* Dev. Level : [Alpha]
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
- NEW : "FREE Edition" : Add a more informative update information message
---------------------
- UPDATE : "Control Center - v0.7.5"
---------------------
- FIX : Missing "vcruntime140.dll" file in the zip package
---------------------
- REMOVE : -
---------------------

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*****    FREE EDITION - OFFICIAL MANUAL UPDATE PROCEDURE    *****
1 - Click on the button "UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE"
2 - Close the WinReducerOS software
3 - Download the new version from the official website
4 - Extract the files from the downloaded zip package
5 - Then replace the file = "WinReducerOS_x64.exe"

==> DOWNLOAD :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

==> CHANGELOG :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. : Stay tuned, more content will be available soon  Wink

descriptionSOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.2.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.2.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha]

more_horiz
Why does the program no longer have the functions it had?

descriptionSOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.2.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - WinReducerOS - v2023.2.0.3 [ALL] [Alpha]

more_horiz
Hello and welcome Smile

This is a totally new software, I restarted the development from scratch in order to provide a much better customization experience ... and also very innovative features which will be exclusively available in the WinReducer Software !

But do not worry, all functionalities you used, in ES-Series and EX-Series software, will be progressively available in WinReducerOS. With it you will discover a new world of customization for your operating system.

Stay tuned, the best is coming !

more_horiz
Oh, I got it now, thank you!

more_horiz
Hello, good day, could you help me with the purchase process since I purchased a license but I have not received it in my email.

more_horiz
donconde933 wrote:
Hello, good day, could you help me with the purchase process since I purchased a license but I have not received it in my email.

Hello could you please contact me by a Forum PM or by using this official contact page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum