The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.2.0 [ALL] EmptySOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.2.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

A new version is available ...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

==> CHANGELOG :

* WinReducer EX-SERIES - v3.5.2.0 (08 December 2023)

- NEW : Official Windows 11 23H2 support

- UPDATE : "System - Integrate Net Framework 3.5" : Official Windows 11 23H2 support
- UPDATE : "System - Integrate Updates" : Official Windows 11 23H2 support
- UPDATE : "Tools - Updates Downloader" : Official Windows 11 23H2 support
- UPDATE : Upgrade Copyright to Year 2023

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

==> DOWNLOAD :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.2.0 [ALL] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.2.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Huge thanks for this new release  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Very Happy

Just to let you know...the Changelog_WREX100.txt said that  - Official Windows 11 23H2 supported...
But the x64 and x86 for EX100 (not compatible with win11) has that changelog too lolll

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.2.0 [ALL] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.2.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
thank you, we missed you for a long time

more_horiz
ace_N_kelly wrote:
Huge thanks for this new release  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Very Happy

Just to let you know...the Changelog_WREX100.txt said that  - Official Windows 11 23H2 supported...
But the x64 and x86 for EX100 (not compatible with win11) has that changelog too lolll

You are right ... I will modify this, like I did in the website ... I will leave old (before v3.5.x.x) changelog in individual software and I will create a unified changelog for all EX-Series software.

efeberk wrote:
thank you, we missed you for a long time

It means a lot to me, thank you so much for being here !

more_horiz
Just tested the new ex110 v3.5.2 and working fine  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
ace_N_kelly wrote:
Just tested the new ex110 v3.5.2 and working fine  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Is it on windows10?

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -> Yes my main OS is LTSC 2021 IoT and I've tested the ex110 v3.5.2 to test win11 23h2 compatibility with succesfully result !!

Sorry for my bad english...je suis Québécois Razz

more_horiz
ace_N_kelly wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -> Yes my main OS is LTSC 2021 IoT and I've tested the ex110 v3.5.2 to test win11 23h2 compatibility with succesfully result !!

Sorry for my bad english...je suis Québécois Razz

Thank you for your answer my friend.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum