The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.0.0 [ALL] EmptySOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.0.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

A new version is available ...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

==> CHANGELOG :

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
* EX-Series - v3.9.0.0 - 31 December 2023
* Dev. Branch : [ALL]
* Dev. Level : [Stable]
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
- NEW : "EX-100 - Network - Port Binding"
---------------------
- UPDATE : -
---------------------
- FIX : "EX-100 - Features - Printing - Fax and Scan Services" : Solve an issue with monthly Windows Update installation
- FIX : "EX-100 - Services - BitLocker Drive Encryption Service" : Solve an issue with monthly Windows Update installation
- FIX : "EX-100 - Services - Server Service" : Solve an issue with Port Binding
- FIX : "EX-100 - Services - Volume Shadow Copy Service" : Solve an issue with monthly Windows Update installation
- FIX : "EX-100 - Services - Windows Defender Service" : Solve an issue with monthly Windows Update installation
- FIX : "EX-100 - Services - Windows Firewall" : Solve an issue with Port Binding
---------------------
- REMOVE : -
---------------------

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

==> DOWNLOAD :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.0.0 [ALL] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.0.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
cant download says contains virus on windows 11

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.0.0 [ALL] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.0.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Hello Smile

This is a false positive. I will send a sample to MS to solve this error.

It should be solved in few hours. Thank you very much for the report.

more_horiz
Just to be sure this is the x86 version ?

more_horiz
no its x64 but tried both with same warning.

more_horiz
I tried with Windows 11 (Windows Defender and Edge) by downloading the zip packages directly from the website... the x64 is not detected but the x86 is detected.

According to this, I sent a x86 sample to MS for Windows Defender and received the answer that the trouble will be solved with the next defender update, you just need to update defender manually or wait for the next update to install automatically.

I also sent a sample to Firefox for a false detection (x86 and x64) and the result will be available soon. In the meantime, you can validate the downloaded file in Firefox (this is a false detection).

If you have another antivirus or internet browser which react incorrectly, please let me know I get in touch with the developers. Thanks.

more_horiz
Is it normal that Windows Features, and Windows Features On Demand User Experience (FONDUE) is always removed, even if it's unchecked?
Thanks!

more_horiz
Yes, if you check these components :
- "Presets - Automatic Removing Process"
- "Optimizations - EXPERT - WinSXS Folder Cleanup (install.wim)"

This is to prevent misuse of Windows Update and Windows Features (which is dependent of Windows Update) ... when you check "Optimizations - EXPERT - WinSXS Folder Cleanup (install.wim)" component, Windows Update is broken ... at least for the moment Wink

more_horiz
now lets me download however when extracting says virus detected then deletes ex110x64,exe

more_horiz
this isĀ  with edge and defender too

more_horiz
just tried in firefox too still get same error

more_horiz
Hello,

It's finally solved for EX-Series x64 in edge and defender (x86 should be solved according to MS, but in reality it is not ... I will have a look). For Firefox I sent all samples, but it may take few days before propagating into google safe browsing database, I'm using Firefox too, so I "Allow download" to get the files.

Thanks.

more_horiz
confirmed all working now thanks
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum