The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWhat options required for WiFi?? EmptyWhat options required for WiFi??

more_horiz
HI guys.
This is my first time requiring WiFi in a long time (actually ever) Very Happy, so I dont actually know what components need to be kept to ensure WiFi works correctly (besides obviously the drivers of the wireless card in the "Network" section).

Thx

descriptionWhat options required for WiFi?? EmptyRe: What options required for WiFi??

more_horiz
Hello,

I will create a WIFI preset as soon as I can !

Wink

descriptionWhat options required for WiFi?? EmptyRe: What options required for WiFi??

more_horiz
Merci beaucoup bounce

more_horiz
also need preset for remot access connection for dial up process  and braodband connection

more_horiz
i took it from winreducer 10

For Bluetooth:

Support - Bluetooth
Bluetooth Support Service
Control Panel - Infrared (Files)  -> i needed some files from here at windows 7

for only WLAN funktion:

Windows Connect Now Service
WLAN AutoConfig Service
WWAN AutoConfig Service  -> need that at windows 7 (excluded at winreducer 10 at the moment)
Control Panel - Network and Sharing Center
Control Panel - Network and Sharing Center (Files)
Control Panel - View Available Networks
Control Panel - View Available Networks (Files)
Control Panel - Wireless Devices
Microsoft Wi-Fi                                                 -> not sure about that

that are at least the components that i keep and i never got any problems with my wifi -> windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 tested
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum