The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionHELP EmptyHELP

more_horiz
can i ask what would be the sequence when i need to integrate updates and programs?

would it be.

remove components + integrate updates and programs using rt7lite then >>> use winreducer

or

remove components rt7lite >>> winreducer >>> integrate updates and programs rt7lite

which of the two? thank you

descriptionHELP EmptyRe: HELP

more_horiz
i wouls say the first thing is integrating updates (because it should be a 100% success) and than reducing (rt7 and than winreducer), integrating drivers and last integrating your programs

why integrating updates first. because if you first remove and than you want to update all new fixes which will be shown on windows update, some or a lot will fail because the necessary components are missing
(didnt test it in winreducer but nlite,vilite,rt7lite and WinToolkit couldnt do that)

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
i wouls say the first thing is integrating updates (because it should be a 100% success) and than reducing (rt7 and than winreducer), integrating drivers and last integrating your programs

why integrating updates first. because if you first remove and than you want to update all new fixes which will be shown on windows update, some or a lot will fail because the necessary components are missing
(didnt test it in winreducer but nlite,vilite,rt7lite and WinToolkit couldnt do that)
hi thank you for your reply.

but sorry i cant seem to understand, will i integrate windows update first? then reduce it, and integrate drivers + programs at last?

more_horiz
iruhse wrote:
hi thank you for your reply.

but sorry i cant seem to understand, will i integrate windows update first? then reduce it, and integrate drivers + programs at last?

yes thats the right order
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum