The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] COM+ Event System removal Empty[IMPLEMENTED] COM+ Event System removal

more_horiz
I would like to request the addition of the COM+ Event System service for removal. It is a completely useless service which only supports two other services: the System Event Notification Service (which is completely useless and shouldn't exist at all, lol), and the Background Intelligent Transfer Service (which is only useful if you keep Windows Update, which I don't). It was available for removal in RT7-Lite, and I'd like to have it in Winreducer too.

Beforehand, thanks.

description[IMPLEMENTED] COM+ Event System removal EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] COM+ Event System removal

more_horiz
Excellent billybully ... I'm working on it and all 3 services will be integrated in v0.99.4 !  Wink

description[IMPLEMENTED] COM+ Event System removal EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] COM+ Event System removal

more_horiz
DONE !

more_horiz
Great!! Thanks, Winter!! Very Happy When are you going to release the new version?

more_horiz
It will be released for the end of this week, with many other things ...  Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum