The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Print Spooler service, Internet Information Services Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Print Spooler service, Internet Information Services

more_horiz
So, there are people here that do not own printers or are not planning to use one with their customized Windows. For these people (including myself), the Print Spooler service becomes absolutely useless. This service was available for removal in RT7-Lite, and I would like to have it in WinReducer too.

Also, I was messing around with DISM, and I realized Windows 8.1 still has the Internet Information Services component in it, lol. I honestly hadn't realized that thing still existed. This component was available for removal in RT7-Lite, and I would like to have it in WinReducer too. I think it would save a lot of space, Winter Smile.

Could you please add these two features, Winter? Please rendeer.

description[IMPLEMENTED] Print Spooler service, Internet Information Services EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Print Spooler service, Internet Information Services

more_horiz
Update Thread status to "Work in Progress" !

Will be added in v1.00

description[IMPLEMENTED] Print Spooler service, Internet Information Services EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Print Spooler service, Internet Information Services

more_horiz
Great!! Thank you, Winter!! Very Happy

PS: UEFI files removal works perfectly. Thanks, man.

more_horiz
"Print Spooler Services" added in v0.99.6 !  Wink

more_horiz
i didnt try it. so it is added in winreducer?

more_horiz
Yes ... Wink in services tab !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum