The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds

+38
greenworld
scarface
alecuba16
qbert79
foobar
BrianValentine
ntuser1
phox13
Y314K
geblex
Echap
taso
Mesen
xuke771
aymaliev
home7ech
Forseti
erio
kiai
kabino
pricecaptain
ltGuillaume
rami7250
roguebert
highend
exe98123q
babyboom666
Torrentus
tistou77
KrX
welkin
billybully
spidernz
savale
parapher
zuardin
pedilover
winterstorm2050
42 posters

descriptionWinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds - Page 7 EmptyRe: WinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds

more_horiz
@parapher 

No problem, but as far as I understand what you did seems pointless and would do more harm then good Wink

Once again, you remove these 2 NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32 and NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64 folders when you strip down your new Windows ISO ( install.wim ), not when you have already Windows installed. Every original Windows 7 ISO already has implemented framework 1,2 and 3.5., but Framework 4 is not implemented. That's why there are no Framework 4 files there. So when you delete these 2 NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32 and NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64 folders and then create your new ISO and install Windows, you need to install slim 4.5 framework. This will automatically install framework 4 and 4.5 and it will also recreate these 2 NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32 and NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64 cache folders that you deleted before.

I have tested it all carefully before, tested programs etc. Like I said I am using my micro edition now for 8 months without problems Smile

So the conclusion: Your Windows ISO will be more than 150 MB smaller, and after you install your Windows , the slim 4.5 framework will recreate the GAC files with newer updated files than what was already on the original install.wim. Its a Win-Win situation Smile

descriptionWinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds - Page 7 EmptyRe: WinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds

more_horiz
heeey

i looked for the files torrentus posted on the last page and i found some that WinReducer dont delete.

I will post a batch or a textfile with all files + their path maybe tomorrow

it saved me again 54Mb on my iso file

so 30mb more and my iso will be at the same size with winreducer as with 6 other tools (when all the batches will be integrated) Wink

everything is working at the moment, iso is 704Mb

more_horiz
Yep, I understood you, torrentus. I wasn't really meaning to delete the NativeImages from the live install Smile  The only reason I got to that was because I was trying out the reg tweak you mentioned, to see if the actual directory view would come up. Then I just deleted the NativeImages folders when I saw them. I was about to do another Win7 install anyway, so I wouldn't have minded if it did break the install Very Happy

But so far everything is running fine. I wonder if I shouldn't make that directory view (via reg tweak) of the assembly folder the default setting in my images. I kind of like it that way.

EDIT: I just mounted my Win7 x64 base image (SP1 image without updates, but prepped a bit) and deleted the NativeImages2 folders, as well as some Defender definitions in ProgramData which was about 35mb (this was probably there because I use sysprep, or it may be present on original images too, I didn't check). Just these things saved me 245mb! Very Happy

more_horiz
Holy crap. I can't believe you're back, torrentus Very Happy. What kept you away for a year? I've really progressed with my images, man. Did you see my 509 MB install.wim? Did you see my 68 MB boot.wim?

more_horiz
Guys,

I will release v2.99.1.9 today with few new components and improvements (especially bugs experienced by tistou77 and me).

I'm working on the new removing process, which I will start to add in the next build v2.99.2.0 (alpha) ...  Wink

more_horiz
Thanks winter

Waiting to see the new Smile

more_horiz
@billybully Hi mate Very Happy , glad to see you've missed me Wink .
I thought that my Micro edition was perfect enough that's why I quit haha. I was waiting that you PM me about your progress and was hoping that you would continue my work where I have left off and it's nice to see you continued and improved it Very Happy . Awesome work man, its unbelievable small and I thought I had the smallest. Is it a skeleton?! Very Happy . Let me know what you have done and how you managed to make it so small!

@Winterstorm
Did you read my request about the tweaks, few post earlier? It would be so great to implement these! I know you can do that Wink
I am excited about this new Winreducer, cheers!

more_horiz
Thanks, winter!

@ torrentus: Hey, I installed in a VM a Win7 x64 image (fully updated) with the NativeImages v2 folders removed. Everything installed fine, and apps seem to run OK. So far, so good.

I then installed .NET 4.5.1 (I use same one by Ricktendo as you recommended) and that installed fine, too. I then ran the .NET verifier app (by Aaron Stebner) and all .NET versions from 2.0 to 4.5.1 are functioning correctly. So far so good.

I then checked to see if the installation of .NET 4.5.1 triggered the re-generation of the NativeImages v2 folders, but that did not happen.... WAIT, it did! I just checked it again and now the 64 v2 version folder is showing! LOL. I guess it was generating in the background but didn't get created the previous times I checked.

Well, this is GREAT. Thank you so much for the info. I know it doesn't have everything to do with lite images and WinReducer, but as far as making base and fully updated images (and I will use WinReducer on those later) it is really helpful to know this.

more_horiz
torrentus wrote:
@parapher

From what I have researched, knowledge and testing, Windows programs need various framework versions to run properly, based how they were written. Some programs need the proper framework version or they will not even start and some programs which need framework and you don't have it installed will switch to a very slow emulation which is absolutely not recommended.

Like mentioned above GAC is a Cache for DLL library's which are needed and connected to framework. You can delete these to 2  NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32 and NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64 folders in the Windows/Assembly without encountering any problems.
But you need to be sure, you only need to install slim 4.5 framework after you have installed your new Windows. This slim 4.5 framework will cover framework 4 and 4.5 so you only need that. After you installed slim 4.5 framework , the software will recreate the GAC Cache and everything will work properly. Also you don't need to worry about older framework versions ( framework 1,2,3.5 ) because they are already implemented in your Windows.

I hope this clears all up, cheers =)

Hi torrentus

Where are these files?

This is the GAC_32 and GAC_64 folder in Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly?
I delete these two folders with all the content?

Before must be mounted install.wim with Gimagex is good?

Thanks for your help Smile

more_horiz
@tistou: We were talking about the NativeImages_v2.0.50727 folder(s) (_32 and _64 if you're on x64 OS). Unless I misunderstood what you were asking Smile

BTW, torrentus: the NativeImages 32 folder now is also created. Perfect!

more_horiz
I do not see where it is
If you could specify the path

Thanks

more_horiz
It's: Windows\assembly\NativeImages_

You'd need to apply the following registry tweak to enable viewing the assembly folder:

Code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

; this enables folder-view for the Windows\assembly directory
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Fusion]
"DisableCacheViewer"=dword:00000001

more_horiz
@parapher glad it worked for you Smile

@tistou77 these folders are in WINDOWS/ASSEMBLY , but they are all icons. You need to mount it with RT-Seven Lite or do the registry hack I described step by step few post earlier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also another thing:

Winterstorm wrote:
It removes these folders :
- "Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL"
- "Windows\assembly\GAC_32"
- "Windows\assembly\GAC_64"
- "Windows\assembly\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_32"
- "Windows\assembly\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_64"
- "Windows\assembly\NativeImages_*"

This means someone suggested to delete basically everything in the assembly folder right? Billybully did you suggest it and test it all carefully?? I suspect him because of his small ISO size :p . I started to explain it to you all because Krx mentioned he had problems with his framework, maybe because he deleted everything or maybe because he deleted something else...

Edit: I think you guys are forcing me to install Virtual Box again and try it out for myself :p

more_horiz
@parapher

Because you are currently working on it, maybe you could try and test it out to delete everything in the Windows/assembly folder and see if all folders and the files in it will be regenerated if you install the slim 4.5 framework? If everything will not be regenerated only the 2 Native folders its not good to remove everything because it could not work properly anymore...

Thanks!

more_horiz
Sure, no problem Smile  I'll report back when I have some answers for you.

more_horiz
CLOSING : v2.99.1.8 - End of Feedbacks and Support posts !

more_horiz
STARTING : v2.99.1.9 - Begin of Feedbacks and Support posts !

CHANGELOG :

more_horiz
torrentus wrote:

@tistou77 these folders are in WINDOWS/ASSEMBLY , but they are all icons. You need to mount it with RT-Seven Lite or do the registry hack I described step by step few post earlier.

I mounted the image with Rt7lite, and within "RT_Mount\Windows\assembly" I have no folder, only the files...

@winter, Thanks for the update

I'll wait for the next (adding "File and printer sharing (Server)") Smile

more_horiz
Guys,

I haven't mentioned it, but you need to update the language file, as usual !

@torrentus: yes I've read your request about tweaks part, I will see in the future

@tistou77: yes "File and printer sharing (Server) will be added in the future

more_horiz
@torrentus: Just a quick halfway report: when I mount my Win7 x64 (updated) install.wim and remove the other folders and files in the assembly folder, and save and export the .wim, this does not decrease the size of the install.wim, stangely. Only like 100kb. Yet, when I look at both the original install.wim (with only the NativeImages_v2 removed) and compare it with the new install.wim, it is clearly showing that the assembly folder has 150mb in it. So that looks almost like it's WinSxS stuff, where the files resides elsewhere and they are just links to them (or something).

Now I'm going to try removing them from a live install and see if it lists a decrease in size on the install.

Thanks, winter for the new release

more_horiz
torrentus: OK, I did a test in VM and I can remove everything from the assembly folder without the .NET verifier app throwing back errors, except 1 folder: GAC_MSIL. If you remove GAC_MSIL, the .NET verifier app will fail.

I only have GAC_MSIL present in the assembly folder now, and I see the .NET optimization service mscorsvw.exe is running in Task Manager now. So perhaps it is generating the GAC_64 and GAC_32 folders again (kind of like NativeImages_v2 get created after installing .NET4)?

I'm not sure but perhaps those GAC_64/32 folders can be regenerated. I'll keep monitoring it and let you know if anything happens. If those folder can't be regenerated, I wonder how it affects the system to have them removed, though...

Otherwise, apps seem to run fine and the .NET verifier app passes for .NET 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5.

EDIT: Not so fast! Nope, having those folders removed breaks apps. I installed Windows 7 Manager because it uses those elements, and only when I put the GAC_64 folder back in, can it run successfully. And I guess that depends on what kind of app, what kind of architecture, you're using. So I think it would be asking for trouble to remove those GAC folders. Unless someone else with experience in removing these has something more to say about it, I think this pretty much proves it won't be worth deleting them.

more_horiz
@tistou77 and all: Ok I was mistaken, you need to do the registry hack or otherwise it does not work. You just add this registry hack on your CURRENTLY running live Windows. I have tested it.

1. On Windows click start, and type regedit and press Enter.
2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Fusion , in the right window right click new -> DWORD 32-Bit and name it: DisableCacheViewer. Double click on it and set Value to 1. 
3. Close the registry.

Now you can mount your ISO with any mount program (WinToolkit or GImageX) and see all Windows/assembly folder and files correctly... 
This means that you don't need to change the registry in the ISO but only on your currently running Windows. Even easier if you ask me Very Happy

@Winterstorm , great work!! I will try the new Winreducer very soon!

@parapher yea something went wrong there, I will try it myself. Normally the other remaining folders are 114 MB and the compression of the wim format is 5x (as far as I remember) smaller , so in the end it should save up 28,5 MB on the ISO...

more_horiz
I just did it again. Mounted the install.wim, removed the GAC folders and other assembly folder content, and saved and commited, and exported (max compress). Result is the same. They show to be removed, but the .wim does not go down in size. So I think the way those folders are listed are somewhat like the way WinSxS lists them. install.wim size is not reduced.

But yeah, since removing those folders seems to break apps, it doesn't seem like it's worth it. The NativeImages_v2 folders definitely don't seem to cause problems.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, the NativeImages_v2 folders is what just got regenerated. So you don't NEED to install .NET 4.5 to regenerate those NI_2 folders. It will apparently happen on its own accord. That's probably why it doesn't cause any problems to remove them, even if you don't install .NET 4.x. So from now on I will always remove those NativeImages_v2 folders from any image, whether full or lite.

more_horiz
@parapher The 114 MB of remaining assembly files and folders removes exactly 5,2 MB on the install.wim , I tried it myself with WinToolkit via recapture. Gonna check if everything is working now and if it will be regenerating the files and folders...

more_horiz
OK, thanks for the info. It does seem a bit small of a change. Plus I'm using straight WAIK tools with scripts that I've used forever that way. But I think we'll found out more soon the way this is going Very Happy

more_horiz
Well it is a difference when you install Windows, my Windows folder shrunk from 1,7 GB to 1,6 GB . I am currently installing it on my Virtualbox, also installing slim 4.5 framework and see if everything works. Would be great , but I need to test it carefully. This will take some... will keep you updated.

P.S When I started to manually remove files on my own back last year, I was happy to shrunk every MB Wink

more_horiz
Ok I have now carefully tested it and I can concur with parapher's report. 

When I installed the new fresh Windows the assembly folder was empty. After slim 4.5 framework installation only NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32 and NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64 showed up and an empty temp folder.
It will not regenerate the other GAC folders.

Also .NET verifier program checked the framework and framework 1,2 and 3.5 fails , it also shows in the log file that it needs the files from the other GAC folders to run correctly. This would mean all programs that would rely on framework 1,2 and 3.5 would fail to start or would have a really slow performance due to emulation.

To sum it all up and burry once and for all the framework removal chapter:

@Winterstorm AND ALL: 

in Windows/assembly delete those whole folders:

GAC/Microsoft.Ink

GAC_32/BDATunePIA
GAC_32/ehexthost32
GAC_32/mcstoredb
GAC_32/Microsoft.Ink
GAC_32/Policy.1.0.Microsoft.Ink
GAC_32/Policy.1.7.Microsoft.Ink
GAC_32/Policy.6.0.Microsoft.Ink
GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices

GAC_64/BDATunePIA
GAC_64/mcstoredb
GAC_64/mcupdate
GAC_64/Mcx2Dvcs
GAC_64/Microsoft.Ink
GAC_64/Microsoft.MediaCenter.Interop
GAC_64/Microsoft.MediaCenter.iTV.Media
GAC_64/Microsoft.MediaCenter.Mheg
GAC_64/Microsoft.MediaCenter.Playback
GAC_64/Microsoft.MediaCenter.TV.Tuners.Interop
GAC_64/Policy.6.0.Microsoft.Ink
GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices

GAC_MSIL/ehCIR
GAC_MSIL/ehexthost
GAC_MSIL/ehiActivScp
GAC_MSIL/ehiBmlDataCarousel
GAC_MSIL/ehiExtens
GAC_MSIL/ehiiTV
GAC_MSIL/ehiProxy
GAC_MSIL/ehiTVMSMusic
GAC_MSIL/ehiUPnP
GAC_MSIL/ehiUserXp
GAC_MSIL/ehiVidCtl
GAC_MSIL/ehiwmp
GAC_MSIL/ehiWUapi
GAC_MSIL/ehRecObj
GAC_MSIL/ehshell
GAC_MSIL/loadmxf
GAC_MSIL/mcepg
GAC_MSIL/MCESidebarCtrl
GAC_MSIL/mcglidhostobj
GAC_MSIL/mcplayerinterop
GAC_MSIL/mcstore
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Ink.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.MediaCenter
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.MediaCenter.Bml
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.MediaCenter.iTV
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.MediaCenter.iTv.Hosting
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.MediaCenter.ITVVM
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.MediaCenter.Shell
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.MediaCenter.Sports
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Diagnostics
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Diagnostics.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Management
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Management.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Utility
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Utility.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.ConsoleHost
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.ConsoleHost.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Editor
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Editor.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.GPowerShell
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.GPowerShell.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.GraphicalHost
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.GraphicalHost.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Security
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.PowerShell.Security.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Tpm
GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Tpm.Resources
GAC_MSIL/Narrator
GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Luna
GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Royale
GAC_MSIL/SonicMCEBurnEngine
GAC_MSIL/System.Speech

NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32
NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64

Original assembly folder = 672 MB , after cleaning = 114 MB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in Windows/Microsoft.NET delete those whole folders and files:

Framework/v2.0.50727/ngen.log
Framework/v2.0.50727/ngen_service.log

Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/BDATunePIA
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/ehExtHost32
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiExtens
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiProxy
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiUserXp
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiVidCtl
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/ehRecObj
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/mcepg
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/mcstore
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/mcstoredb
Framework/v2.0.50727/repository/Microsoft.MediaCent#

Framework/v3.0/Windows Communication Foundation/infocard.exe
Framework/v3.0/WPF/PenIMC.dll

Framework64/v2.0.50727/ngen.log
Framework64/v2.0.50727/ngen_service.log

Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/BDATunePIA
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehCIR
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehExtHost
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiActivScp
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiBmlDataCarousel
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiExtens
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiiTv
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiProxy
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiTVMSMusic
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiUPnP
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiUserXp
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiVidCtl
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiwmp
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehiWUapi
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehRecObj
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/ehshell
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/LoadMxf
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/mcepg
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/MCESidebarCtrl
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/mcGlidHostObj
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/mcplayerinterop
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/mcstore
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/mcstoredb
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/mcupdate
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/Mcx2Dvcs
Framework64/v2.0.50727/repository/Microsoft.MediaCent#

Framework64/v3.0/Windows Communication Foundation/infocard.exe
Framework64/v3.0/WPF/PenIMC.dll

Original Microsoft.NET folder = 258 MB ,  after cleaning = 180 MB

Cheers Very Happy

more_horiz
I concur   sunny

more_horiz
torrentus wrote:

@Winterstorm AND ALL: 

You can only remove NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32 and NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64 folders in the Windows/assembly !!!

Cheers Very Happy

ok but as i know you can remove some more files in the GAC folder itself

like them: (also present at a batch i postet here earlier)

Spoiler :

i tested them myself and after removing them i could install net framwork 4 and also all apps were running

more_horiz
hey winterstorm,

i´ve got a problem with the unattanded file, after using it like each time (creating with WinReducer) i get this error after loading the installation:

WinReducer 7.0 - FINAL Builds - Page 7 9k3tkgas

some problem with the installation language which cant be determined

here is my xml created by WinReducer:

Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--File generated with a WinReducer Software created by winterstorm2050 from www.winreducer.net-->
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
  <settings pass="windowsPE">
    <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <SetupUILanguage>
        <UILanguage>de-DE</UILanguage>
      </SetupUILanguage>
      <UILanguage>de-DE</UILanguage>
      <UserLocale>de-DE</UserLocale>
      <SystemLocale>de-DE</SystemLocale>
      <InputLocale>0407:00000407</InputLocale>
    </component>
    <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <UserData>
        <AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula>
        <ProductKey>
          <Key>MY KEY</Key>
          <WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>
        </ProductKey>
      </UserData>
      <ImageInstall>
        <OSImage>
          <InstallFrom>
            <MetaData wcm:action="add">
              <Key>/IMAGE/INDEX</Key>
              <Value>1</Value>
            </MetaData>
          </InstallFrom>
          <WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>
        </OSImage>
      </ImageInstall>
    </component>
  </settings>
  <settings pass="oobeSystem">
    <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <Display>
        <HorizontalResolution>1024</HorizontalResolution>
        <VerticalResolution>768</VerticalResolution>
        <ColorDepth>32</ColorDepth>
        <RefreshRate>60</RefreshRate>
        <DPI>96</DPI>
      </Display>
      <UserAccounts>
        <LocalAccounts>
          <LocalAccount wcm:action="add">
            <Password>
              <Value />
            </Password>
            <Name>KrX</Name>
            <DisplayName>KrX</DisplayName>
            <Group>Administrators</Group>
          </LocalAccount>
        </LocalAccounts>
      </UserAccounts>
      <AutoLogon>
        <Enabled>true</Enabled>
        <LogonCount>2050</LogonCount>
        <Username>KrX</Username>
      </AutoLogon>
      <OOBE>
        <HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>
        <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>
        <NetworkLocation>Home</NetworkLocation>
        <ProtectYourPC>3</ProtectYourPC>
      </OOBE>
      <DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>true</DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>
      <TimeZone>W. Europe Standard Time</TimeZone>
    </component>
  </settings>
  <settings pass="specialize">
    <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <ComputerName>KrX-PC</ComputerName>
      <ProductKey>MY KEY</ProductKey>
    </component>
    <component name="Microsoft-Windows-UnattendedJoin" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <Identification>
        <JoinWorkgroup>KrX-Group</JoinWorkgroup>
      </Identification>
    </component>
    <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Deployment" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
      <RunSynchronous>
        <RunSynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
          <Order>1</Order>
          <Description>PowerSchemes</Description>
          <Path>CMD /C POWERCFG /SETACTIVE 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635c</Path>
        </RunSynchronousCommand>
          <Order>2</Order>
          <Description>TurnOffComputerSleep</Description>
          <Path>CMD /C POWERCFG /CHANGE standby-timeout-ac 0</Path>
        </RunSynchronousCommand>
          <Order>3</Order>
          <Description>TurnOffComputerSleep</Description>
          <Path>CMD /C POWERCFG /CHANGE standby-timeout-dc 0</Path>
        </RunSynchronousCommand>
          <Order>4</Order>
          <Description>TurnOffDisplay</Description>
          <Path>CMD /C POWERCFG /CHANGE monitor-timeout-ac 0</Path>
        </RunSynchronousCommand>
          <Order>5</Order>
          <Description>TurnOffDisplay</Description>
          <Path>CMD /C POWERCFG /CHANGE monitor-timeout-dc 0</Path>
        </RunSynchronousCommand>
          <Order>6</Order>
          <Description>TurnOffPasswordExpiration</Description>
          <Path>CMD /C NET ACCOUNTS /maxpwage:unlimited</Path>
        </RunSynchronousCommand>
      </RunSynchronous>
    </component>
  </settings>
</unattend>

but when i use an other xml file created by wintoolkit (couldnt find an old one created by winreducer) everything is ok

but the parts with the language are the same oO
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum