The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Help me ! khi setup winreducer 8.1 hiện thông báo lỗi error:  Your WinReducer 8.1 Folder path uses spaces Empty[ANSWERED] Help me ! khi setup winreducer 8.1 hiện thông báo lỗi error: Your WinReducer 8.1 Folder path uses spaces

more_horiz
giúp mình với, mình đang muốn giảm bớt thành phần không cần thiết cho máy tính cấu hình yếu

description[ANSWERED] Help me ! khi setup winreducer 8.1 hiện thông báo lỗi error:  Your WinReducer 8.1 Folder path uses spaces EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Help me ! khi setup winreducer 8.1 hiện thông báo lỗi error: Your WinReducer 8.1 Folder path uses spaces

more_horiz
Ensure that the folder where you keep the windows 8.1 files does not have any spaces in its name.

You cannot use spaces e.g;
c:\Windows 8.1 Folder <== BAD

It must be:
c:\Windows8.1Folder <== Good
or
c:\Windows_8.1_Folder <== Good

etc.

description[ANSWERED] Help me ! khi setup winreducer 8.1 hiện thông báo lỗi error:  Your WinReducer 8.1 Folder path uses spaces EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Help me ! khi setup winreducer 8.1 hiện thông báo lỗi error: Your WinReducer 8.1 Folder path uses spaces

more_horiz
can you help me to use winreducer 8.1 ? 
winreducer display error: unhandled exception has occurred in your application

more_horiz
Hi.
Can you attach a screenshot of the error, and also the log of the error?

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "HELP" FORUM !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum