The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] skydrive removal Empty[IMPLEMENTED] skydrive removal

more_horiz
Please please add the ability to remove skydrive integration from 8.1 as it's annoying to no end that microsoft thinks everyone who uses windows should have a skydrive account! Thank you!!!

description[IMPLEMENTED] skydrive removal EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] skydrive removal

more_horiz
I agree. I also looked for that option without success.

description[IMPLEMENTED] skydrive removal EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] skydrive removal

more_horiz
ADDED IN v1.01 !

more_horiz
Thank you!!!! <3

more_horiz
You are welcome !  Wink

more_horiz
Where can i DL 1.01? The link on your home page is still the last version right?

more_horiz
It's not released till now. You'll have to wait for a few days.

more_horiz
This is not working.

more_horiz
Just tried and I confirm that and even with this cleanup, Skydrive is already there. Its seems to be deeply integrated into Windows 8.1. So I need to dig, if I could find a way.  Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum