The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description [IMPLEMENTED] For all Windows 8 and 8.1 authorization afflicted Empty [IMPLEMENTED] For all Windows 8 and 8.1 authorization afflicted

more_horiz
If you for example want to run batch files always as administrators without having her have to do with a shortcut, so I have the solution here:

If you have mounted with WinReducer Windows, you can all "cmd.exe" in "system32, SysWOW64, and under WinSXS" edit.

Clickt there on the files, then Properties, then Compatibility tab. There you will find below the checkbox "Run as administrator". This hooking and save. In the source files under winsxs you have to do that too, otherwise Windows replaced the files again. You may need even before the ownership change temporarily and then return back to TrustedInstaller.

You can do this with all the "exe" files make their needs as admins.

description [IMPLEMENTED] For all Windows 8 and 8.1 authorization afflicted EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] For all Windows 8 and 8.1 authorization afflicted

more_horiz
i really wish i understood this as it sounds very useful.  Perhaps someone could rephrase?

description [IMPLEMENTED] For all Windows 8 and 8.1 authorization afflicted EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] For all Windows 8 and 8.1 authorization afflicted

more_horiz
Isn't it way easier to do this after installation, just by adding the following registry values?

Code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers]
"C:\\Windows\\System32\\cmd.exe"="~ RUNASADMIN"
"C:\\Windows\\SystemWOW64\\cmd.exe"="~ RUNASADMIN"

(Save as .reg file, Unicode BOM)

Or use the WinReducer feature to import this into the registry.

more_horiz
Excellent, I will integrate that in the "Tweaks" section, searched for this sometimes ago, thank you very much !

more_horiz
That's even better Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum