The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] request to Winreducer 8.1 Empty[IMPLEMENTED] request to Winreducer 8.1

more_horiz

• 1. it would be nice if there would be an option to see more details about the progress.

• 2. Change the Priority of the program.

• 3. I would like to select my own extracted WIM folder.

• 4. details about every component you want to delete, how much space you save.

• 5. details about the totally space you could clean up.

description[IMPLEMENTED] request to Winreducer 8.1 EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] request to Winreducer 8.1

more_horiz
Hello,

THREAD MOVED TO "REQUESTS" FORUM !

1. Please explain a little more.

2. You could use the Removing Speed profile while removing to change priority (Feature not yet implemented, coming soon)

3. It has been integrated from the beginning of WinReducer Software project (Icons : "START" -> "FOLDER")

4. It's planned in the future

5. It's also planned in the future

Regards.

description[IMPLEMENTED] request to Winreducer 8.1 EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] request to Winreducer 8.1

more_horiz

Hello,

THREAD MOVED TO "REQUESTS" FORUM !

1. Please explain a little more.

2. You could use the Removing Speed profile while removing to change priority

3. It has been integrated from the beginning of WinReducer Software project (Icons : "START" -> "FOLDER")

4. It's planned in the future

5. It's also planned in the future

Regards.

1. More details what's the program does, so you can see error's
3. The folder just take wim files and extract it to the temp map, I  mean already exist extracted WIM folders.

Beside if that I notices, that noting changes after the program is finish. 
I compare the size of the temp map, and even 6GB bigger than if you extract the WIM file on your own

Also of that if you want to close the program. 
It will delete the temp WIM folder again.
So the means, you cannot make your own WIM file manually
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum