The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Driver & SFX-Integration fails Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Driver & SFX-Integration fails

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm,
as I said before there are 2bugs in the new release of Winreducer:
I use Win7 Prof SP1 x64
1. I extracted all my drivers with drivermax and put them all in one folder .
2. My proggies which I made to SFX-Addons are not integrted. I hat put them in the OEM-section of winreducer 7.
There was no  error report during making the ISO and also not during installation, but no driver and no sfx-addon are integrated.
The integration of MS hotfixes runs excellent for me.
Regards

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Driver & SFX-Integration fails EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Driver & SFX-Integration fails

more_horiz
What I saw happening is that the driver integration console window states that the DISM mounted image is currently in use, which causes all the driver integrations to fail.

It was indeed in use already, because the console window for updates integration started simultaneously...

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Driver & SFX-Integration fails EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Driver & SFX-Integration fails

more_horiz
Hello,

Thank you for your feedbacks, I will have a look on this this week or more probably next week !

Best Regards.

more_horiz
Hi,

was this problem solved? did you try RC9 ?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum