The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] v2.99.6.0 - vssapi.dll Empty[SOLVED] v2.99.6.0 - vssapi.dll

more_horiz

I checked protect important files option for securing vssapi.dll and others but still i got a vssapi.dll error when installing logictech gaming software. However, setup still continued after error.

Edit: Problem is syswow64 folder. system32 includes vssapi.dll but there is no vssapi.dll at syswow64.

description[SOLVED] v2.99.6.0 - vssapi.dll EmptyRe: [SOLVED] v2.99.6.0 - vssapi.dll

more_horiz
Hello,

Which WinReducer build are you using ?

Regards.

description[SOLVED] v2.99.6.0 - vssapi.dll EmptyRe: [SOLVED] v2.99.6.0 - vssapi.dll

more_horiz
V.2.99.6.0

more_horiz
if you are sure that only the vssapi.dll is missing you could look at Windows\system32 and windows\syswow64 where exactly it is missing. but i got the same problem with an earlier version when it was missing @ syswow64

EDIT: i looked at my image which i reduced today also with version 2.99.6.0 and i´ve got the vssapi.dll in both folders, so the protection worked for me

more_horiz
Problem is at syswow64. System32 includes vssapi.dll. Im getting vssapi.dll error at many application but as i said processes still continues.

more_horiz
COULD YOU PLEASE EDIT YOUR TITLE ACCORDING TO THIS : How To Report a Bug

Hello,

I will try to figure it out !

Regards.

more_horiz
Topic updated, thanks for warning winterstorm. Regards.

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.00 (RC 1) !

Hello,

In the changelog, it mentioned : "- UPDATE : "Presets - Protect Important Files" : Also protect all files in SysWOW64 for x64 systems".

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum