The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Join a Domain + Wifi Setup For Unattended Access Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Join a Domain + Wifi Setup For Unattended Access

more_horiz
You have it so that we can join the computer to a WORKGROUP, but not a domain. Can you make an option so that we can specify the domain to add a computer to for Unattended access?

Secondly, you have an option to allow Wireless config for Unattended Access, but can you also allow us to manually put in the Name of a wireless network and its password if selected so that it can automatically join that network? That would be great!

description[IMPLEMENTED] Join a Domain + Wifi Setup For Unattended Access EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Join a Domain + Wifi Setup For Unattended Access

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WINREDUCER 8.1 REQUESTS" FORUM !

Hello,

I will add all your 2 ideas in the next build !

Best Regards.

description[IMPLEMENTED] Join a Domain + Wifi Setup For Unattended Access EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Join a Domain + Wifi Setup For Unattended Access

more_horiz
Hello,

I've added those 2 options in the "Unattended" tab :

- Join a domain : find it at the bottom of the tab

- Wireless config : Available with "Hide Wireless Setup" : You could load the file containing all your wireless config to be launched by the unattended file. This file needs to be created by "WinReducer Wlan Profile Backup and Restore" which will be available today or tomorrow !

And if improvements are needed please let me know !

Thank you for your excellent ideas ...  Very Happy 

Best Regards.

more_horiz
Thank you so much for your excellent support. You're a great developer with a great product and I not only speak for myself, but everyone else who loves WinReducer when I say you're AMAZING! Smile

more_horiz
Quick question though...do you enter the Domain user name like this:

abcdomain\username

or like this:

username

I just want to know if you have to put the domain and a forward slash before the user name or just type in a username and a password so long as the domain name is put in.

more_horiz
Hello,

You could find information here : LINK

Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum