The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Removing Internet Explorer -> Protect ieproxy.dll Empty[SOLVED] Removing Internet Explorer -> Protect ieproxy.dll

more_horiz
hey winter,

you should add ieproxy.dll @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer to a preset, because i´m getting this problem with visual studio when its deleted

[SOLVED] Removing Internet Explorer -> Protect ieproxy.dll Htb47s49

description[SOLVED] Removing Internet Explorer -> Protect ieproxy.dll EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Removing Internet Explorer -> Protect ieproxy.dll

more_horiz
Nice finding !

OK, I will do, thank you KrX !

description[SOLVED] Removing Internet Explorer -> Protect ieproxy.dll EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Removing Internet Explorer -> Protect ieproxy.dll

more_horiz
hey

i got again something.

i removed IE with "Automatic removing preset" and after installing windows 7 i tried to install Adobe Reader (the web installer) and got his problem:

[SOLVED] Removing Internet Explorer -> Protect ieproxy.dll V2n2qnv9

i also got problems with other programs which open i.e. Firefox

i searched and found this files are causing it:

Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
Windows\SysWOW64\de-DE\ieframe.dll.mui
Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
Windows\SysWOW64\de-DE\mshtml.dll.mui

more_horiz
Hello,

Fix available in the v3.00 (RC 1) ! (release soon)

Thank you for your excellent feedbacks and solutions !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Fix available in the v3.00 (RC 1) ! (release soon)

Thank you for your excellent feedbacks and solutions !

ok thanks

any information when v3.0 will be released?

more_horiz
hey winter,

i got again something.

i removed Internet Explorer Engine and got this error after wanting to start some programms:

[SOLVED] Removing Internet Explorer -> Protect ieproxy.dll Pvl2pbu6

first i need to say, i used win7 x64 Pro N

than i integrated all updated till today and integrated also IE11 (because visual studio 2013 need some files)

after that i removed a lot of stuff (kept IE from features, IE developer and IE Engine)

at the next step i removed IE Developer - everything OK

after that i removed IE Engine and got this error, but this file is still present at system32 and syswow64

so any ideas?

more_horiz
nevermind that last problem, it was my fault for causing it

more_horiz
OK, thank you for the feedback !  Wink 

more_horiz
ok i checked it with version 3.0 RC and all files are present.

So its SOLVED
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum