The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Block Level Backup Engine Service removes driver Empty[SOLVED] Block Level Backup Engine Service removes driver

more_horiz
Hey winter,

i dont know if its really a bug  but when i remove Block Level Backup Engine Service the Device Manager says that some driver is missing.

After searching i found that "blbdrive" is missing (installed: "File as Volume Driver") and these are the files that are needed:

Windows\Inf\blbdrive.inf
Windows\System32\drivers\blbdrive.sys
Windows\System32\DriverStore\de-DE\blbdrive.inf_loc
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\blbdrive.inf_amd64_neutral_1aa816fe7dc98c3f\blbdrive.inf
Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\blbdrive.inf_amd64_neutral_1aa816fe7dc98c3f\blbdrive.sys

(in total ~93kb)

so is it a bug or not?

description[SOLVED] Block Level Backup Engine Service removes driver EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Block Level Backup Engine Service removes driver

more_horiz
Hello,

You are right it also removes the driver. So to avoid this trouble I've separated the driver and the service. They are also integrated in the "automatic removing" preset.

Regards.

winterstorm2050

description[SOLVED] Block Level Backup Engine Service removes driver EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Block Level Backup Engine Service removes driver

more_horiz
hey,

what do you mean with "integrated in the "automatic removing" preset." ?

will it remove if i select:
Block Level Backup Engine Service -> File as Volume Driver
or
File as Volume Driver -> Block Level Backup Engine Service

?

more_horiz
Yes, both 2 have been integrated in the preset "Automatic Removing"
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum