The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] winreducer error befor openfile Empty[SOLVED] winreducer error befor openfile

more_horiz
hey,

i get this error:

[SOLVED] winreducer error befor openfile 4zp3rqi8

Steps:

1. open winreducer
2. clicking ie Start ...> ISO
3. clicking yes
4. error
5. clicking ok, i can chose a iso file

everything works fine only this error is shown. I also get this error when starting winreducer going to folder and after that loading a preset (same error)

but if i do the steps on top (and get the error), after trying it again this error does not happen again ( i need to exit and restart winreducer to get it again)

i used winreducer on an already (only) winreducer reduced system

description[SOLVED] winreducer error befor openfile EmptyRe: [SOLVED] winreducer error befor openfile

more_horiz
i copied that .dll file back to system32 and syswow64 and now that error does not happen.

i dont know what component removes that, but i think it should be protected

description[SOLVED] winreducer error befor openfile EmptyRe: [SOLVED] winreducer error befor openfile

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v3.00 (RC6) !

more_horiz
i can confirm that this problem is solved

more_horiz
Excellent, thank you very much ! Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum