The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] ISO & USB Transfer To in Windows Remover Finish Options. Empty[IMPLEMENTED] ISO & USB Transfer To in Windows Remover Finish Options.

more_horiz
Request:  Please add the "Folder USB Transfer to" option that is under Wim File to the ISO side too.  In both the TOOLS & FINISH Windows Remover.

Since testing WinReducer 8.1 edits on VM's are a must before a real install.  And it's easier to install on VM's from an ISO.  But I also prefer to install for real thru a USB thumb drive.  I would like to have the same extra option that choosing to "save in a Wim File" lets you transfer things to a USB when it's done editing both from Tools & from FINISH in the Windows Remover window also available when choosing to create an ISO to make sure I am creating it from the same edited source.

Right now I can kind of do it after creating an ISO & having to restart WinReducer.  I can "START -> TOOLS -> USB -> Choose the "EXTRACT/ExtractedByWinReducer" content that should have the last modded files.  Checking the USB's content it seems to be the same as the ISO I created earlier.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

description[IMPLEMENTED] ISO & USB Transfer To in Windows Remover Finish Options. EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] ISO & USB Transfer To in Windows Remover Finish Options.

more_horiz
Let me know if I need to explain what I am requesting better.

description[IMPLEMENTED] ISO & USB Transfer To in Windows Remover Finish Options. EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] ISO & USB Transfer To in Windows Remover Finish Options.

more_horiz
POST UPDATED WITH PENDING STATUS !

more_horiz
ADDED IN v1.20 !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum