The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED} WinReducer7 RC2 network driver remove not correctly and suggest not remove font--microsoft YaHei Empty[SOLVED} WinReducer7 RC2 network driver remove not correctly and suggest not remove font--microsoft YaHei

more_horiz
1.I choose “Protect VMware Player and Workstationin” in Presets,but the network driver for vmware also removed..I keeped "Network - Ethernet - Realtek" driver for my computer,but the network driver removed again..

2.If remove font--microsoft YaHei,the font can't be displayed when you install your customized ISO and first login your system.

description[SOLVED} WinReducer7 RC2 network driver remove not correctly and suggest not remove font--microsoft YaHei EmptyRe: [SOLVED} WinReducer7 RC2 network driver remove not correctly and suggest not remove font--microsoft YaHei

more_horiz
Just checking if you still need help with this?  If you do, please could you grab the latest version of WinReducer (RC6)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum