Go down
KrX

Redo bootable usb device creator

on Mon 25 Aug 2014 - 17:00
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
hi,

first i want to say, that its not something that need to be done now but maybe somewhere in the future.

when i start the tool it shows me that

i dont know why it shows us "Available HDD and..." when only USB drives are shown.

also for german it shows "Datentr ger" the sybol should be an "ä" (an A with two points on top) [SOLVED]

it shows me "14Gb", so this should be the whole drive. but my usb drive is 14,9Gb, and i dont know what "0b" should be, used or free ? even if it is, its not correct look here:

its 10Gb free and 4.9Gb used

and last but not least, the "Disk Number".

Maybe the box on top should be a list with click-able items (that would be the best)

and one really last thing Razz [SOLVED]
just for my eyes Razz

put the testboxes a bit more left so its in one line with the button (the button does not need to be as big as the textbox)  [SOLVED]

Last edited by KrX on Mon 2 Mar 2015 - 17:15; edited 1 time in total
winterstorm2050
Admin
https://www.winreducer.net/

Re: Redo bootable usb device creator

on Tue 2 Sep 2014 - 15:48
Hello KrX,

I reworked the design with your excellent idea, I will see the other later ! Smile

Regards.

winterstorm2050
KrX

on Mon 2 Mar 2015 - 17:14
KrX wrote:also for german it shows "Datentr ger" the sybol should be an "ä" (an A with two points on top)

is finally solved

KrX

on Sat 2 May 2015 - 22:34
KrX wrote:1.) i dont know why it shows us "Available HDD and..." when only USB drives are shown.

2.) it shows me "14Gb", so this should be the whole drive. but my usb drive is 14,9Gb, and i dont know what "0b" should be, used or free ? even if it is, its not correct look here:

its 10Gb free and 4.9Gb used

its ok with the next version.

only this 2 things are left.

If you let winreducer show also the HDD the text can stay like it is for 1.). if you remove it and only show the usb keys again the text should be changed from
"Available HDD and USB devices" to "Available USB devices"

for 2.

if it shows 14Gb instead of 14,9Gb its not exact. i.e. for my 4Gb usb key it shows "3840 Mb", so it would be nice if that could be improved.

also i still dont know what the last number means. at my usb keys it says "0 B" but for my HDD it says "1024 KB"  so i would think its about the cluser size?
i think that information could be removed. or maybe there should be above the box some lables so user would know what is meant
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum