The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionRedo bootable usb device creator EmptyRedo bootable usb device creator

more_horiz
hi,

first i want to say, that its not something that need to be done now but maybe somewhere in the future.

when i start the tool it shows me that

Redo bootable usb device creator Uixdpe2i

i dont know why it shows us "Available HDD and..." when only USB drives are shown.

also for german it shows "Datentr ger" the sybol should be an "ä" (an A with two points on top) [SOLVED]

it shows me "14Gb", so this should be the whole drive. but my usb drive is 14,9Gb, and i dont know what "0b" should be, used or free ? even if it is, its not correct look here:

Redo bootable usb device creator Tllrshvp

its 10Gb free and 4.9Gb used

and last but not least, the "Disk Number".

Maybe the box on top should be a list with click-able items (that would be the best)

and one really last thing Razz [SOLVED]
just for my eyes Razz

Redo bootable usb device creator Zcucjp53

put the testboxes a bit more left so its in one line with the button (the button does not need to be as big as the textbox)  [SOLVED]

descriptionRedo bootable usb device creator EmptyRe: Redo bootable usb device creator

more_horiz
Hello KrX,

I reworked the design with your excellent idea, I will see the other later ! Smile

Regards.

winterstorm2050

descriptionRedo bootable usb device creator EmptyRe: Redo bootable usb device creator

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
also for german it shows "Datentr ger" the sybol should be an "ä" (an A with two points on top)

is finally solved

Redo bootable usb device creator 8lqo8wtl

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
1.) i dont know why it shows us "Available HDD and..." when only USB drives are shown.

2.) it shows me "14Gb", so this should be the whole drive. but my usb drive is 14,9Gb, and i dont know what "0b" should be, used or free ? even if it is, its not correct look here:

Redo bootable usb device creator Tllrshvp

its 10Gb free and 4.9Gb used

its ok with the next version.

only this 2 things are left.

If you let winreducer show also the HDD the text can stay like it is for 1.). if you remove it and only show the usb keys again the text should be changed from
"Available HDD and USB devices" to "Available USB devices"

for 2.

if it shows 14Gb instead of 14,9Gb its not exact. i.e. for my 4Gb usb key it shows "3840 Mb", so it would be nice if that could be improved.

also i still dont know what the last number means. at my usb keys it says "0 B" but for my HDD it says "1024 KB"  so i would think its about the cluser size?
i think that information could be removed. or maybe there should be above the box some lables so user would know what is meant
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum