The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] black screen Empty[ANSWERED] black screen

more_horiz
hi i downloaded labtop preset nd update it with winreducer preset updater and make some minnor changes jst untick some softwares and turn off the unattatend tab and after that istall the win into vmware after installtion first boot screen goes black nothing appear my preset wccf is this

description[ANSWERED] black screen EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] black screen

more_horiz
Hello,

Which VMware Edition and version are using ?

Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
I dnt knw which vmware version i have nw m online on mobile n every thing is ok i think its drivers fault i dnt remove any driver exept hyper v drivers nw it seems to working i tried at night and plz can u check my wccf every thing is ok? I want to customize my win for best performance and for best speed its not nneccesary to reduce the iso file i jst want performance after update 1 my labtop is slow like hell without update 1 its performce good and u knw update 1 have many features so i want to must have update 1 with good performance i will b vry thankfull if u have a look at my wccf thnks in advance

more_horiz
Yes, I'm looking at your wccf right now. Just wait few minutes I will tell you ! Wink

more_horiz
thnx and m waiting and i again requst u that its not neccessory toreduce the size i just want to improve the speed and stability and performance becuause i have to installed many softwares and use lot of internet after some days my system goes slow down

more_horiz
Everything seems to be good for a laptop !

Just an improvement you could do without troubles for your daily use : you could check "EXPERT - Net Framework Light Cleanup" to save some space (around 500 MB after installation)

more_horiz
If your system goes slowly after a certain period maybe you need to have a look on your HDD, it could be tired and run slowly ! And this is not a joke ... Wink

more_horiz
and one more thing many of my softwares require java and net framwork so is there have any thing in my wccf file which harmful for my ssoftwares and any other suggestion will b vry help full for me to imrove my window and first i just integrate updates and make iso and then after that i load my wccf it is ok r i have to load my wccf and updates at same time? every thing is ok if i integrate updates first and make iso r save in wim and after that load my wccf

more_horiz
no i dnt think so becuse my labtop is 8 months old accer aspire v5-571this my labtop spec

more_horiz
Yes, you could do like this without troubles.

And creating an ISO with only your integrated updates will save you some time, in case you need to improve your ISO after reducing it ! Wink

more_horiz
thnx and thnx alot for help

more_horiz
You are welcome my friend ! Very Happy

more_horiz
can i have 1 more questonplease sorry beacuse u r nw online and responding me so nw i want do discuss all my question thanx in advane i dnt knw its related to u r not i am nable to install vga driver i also download all(ntel n nvedia) vga drivers from accer official site with my labtop serial numbers and i got the error your computer does not meet the minimum requirements

more_horiz
hi i have same prblm after wisxs clean up at first restart back screen apears nothing happen m using vmware 10.0.3

more_horiz
i have official iso i buy a win 8pro from uk and with win 8 key i download win 8.1pro

more_horiz
I tried to install on my labtop except vmware but same happen after first restart black screen

more_horiz
When you get the black screen, if you press ctrl+alt+delete, can you get to the screen from which you can start task manager? Or does it simply stay as the black screen?

There used to be an issue some time back (now I cannot remember if it was on win 8.0 or 8.1) where the app readiness service would cause the said behaviour of black screen at startup.

If that is the issue, then you could either start task manager and end the app readiness service, or simply wait for about 3 minutes - you will then get to the desktop. Then disable that service.

more_horiz
it should be related to this :

https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t963-black-screen-for-login-after-install

so its going on on the other thread, because it should be (or nearly) solved
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum