The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED]snap in console Empty[SOLVED]snap in console

more_horiz
hi,i tried rc6 yesterday.....my iso is 470 mb...works fine except the snap-in console...i think is not a bug...i removed net framework 3.5
and in some "gpedit" applications i get this error.."cannot start the snap-in console"...but is not a problem...

description[SOLVED]snap in console EmptyRe: [SOLVED]snap in console

more_horiz
Hi, I used the version before RC6 (RC5?), and Event Viewer had issues loading events where: Event Viewer said snap-in was not responding.  I quit Event Viewer and started it again, and then it worked.  I probably try to rebuild under RC6 later, but just I'd throw it out there.

Oh, don't know if it is relevant, I was running this on VMware 10.0.3 Workstation for Windows (Server 2012 R2).

more_horiz
hi did you try it again ? maybe with RC9 ?

more_horiz
hi krx....yes i tried....but allways snap in console error....but only when i remove the net framework 3.5...without the snap in control some things do not work in the.."local group policy editor"...like administrative temples for example.....but is not a big problem
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum