The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] V3.0 RC6 - "This folder is incorrect" Empty[SOLVED] V3.0 RC6 - "This folder is incorrect"

more_horiz
WinReducer 7 3.0 RC6

The bug is exactly the same as the one described in this thread :
https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t830-solved-iso-size-reduce-installwim-size-4gb-gpt-partition#7322

I have two files in ../WORK/EXTRACT/ExtractedByWinReducer/sources (install.swm and install2.swm)
1. Start WinReducer
2. Start -> Tools -> ISO
3. Select (o) save in an ISO file
4. Chose folder ../WORK/EXTRACT/ExtractedByWinReducer
5. Message 'This folder is incorrect'

If I go to 'Folder' I have to mount image and after thar I have one install.wim file that is greater than 4 GB (two files: install.swm and inatsll2.swm disapear). Again I am able to make two install.swm files but I cant make ISO which contains two install.swm and install2.swm files.

I tried older versions of WinReducer 7, old of them had the same bug, which prevents user from creating a UEFI compatible bootable ISO that can be launched from USB device.

Regards.

description[SOLVED] V3.0 RC6 - "This folder is incorrect" EmptyRe: [SOLVED] V3.0 RC6 - "This folder is incorrect"

more_horiz
SOLVED in v3.00 (RC7) !

Just for the record I've deleted your post in the WinReducer 8.1 forum. Thank you for your understanding.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum