The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinreducer on USB HDD EmptyWinreducer on USB HDD

more_horiz
hi guys....yesterday i tried winreducer 3 rc8 with all drivers..550 mb on my USB HDD!!!!!!!.....i find a very nice programm..."Win TOUSB" this is the homepage...http://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/...its very easy to use in only 3 steps you install your reduced iso on your usb hdd....it takes 30 minutes...once it's installed you have to boot from your usb and you can trie from it....it's fast...and your mean hdd stay untouched..everything you install goes to the usb hdd....you will see in the explorer that the usb hdd is called "c" now...and your mean drive "d"...if you boot from your mean hdd..the letter from it is "c" again...i used "western digital my passport"..and i even made a partition from 50 mb and the other 450 mb....attention..do not use an usb stick...it's too slow...i tried...an usb hdd 2.5 is ok...

descriptionWinreducer on USB HDD EmptyRe: Winreducer on USB HDD

more_horiz
nice finding,

i dont have an external usb drive for the moment so i cant try it.

but i was searching something like that years ago Razz

descriptionWinreducer on USB HDD EmptyRe: Winreducer on USB HDD

more_horiz
western digital my passport 2.5 inch...about 60 euros....this is also an good alternativ if your mean drive crash you still have the possibility to boot your windows from the usb hdd
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum