The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] issues with WR7 V3 RC8 / RC9 Empty[SOLVED] issues with WR7 V3 RC8 / RC9

more_horiz
Hello,

i can't open or Mount windows7 i think it's a bug.

white WR7 V3 RC7 it work no probleem, zie picture. https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=643D15AF3066801D&id=643D15AF3066801D!160&v=3

and r7 V3 RC8/RC9. https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=643D15AF3066801D&id=643D15AF3066801D!159&v=3

greetings B.

description[SOLVED] issues with WR7 V3 RC8 / RC9 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] issues with WR7 V3 RC8 / RC9

more_horiz
hi,

did you use the same iso?

for me it works with version RC9

description[SOLVED] issues with WR7 V3 RC8 / RC9 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] issues with WR7 V3 RC8 / RC9

more_horiz
Hi,

yes i use the same iso (4 in One)  and wiht version rc6 rc5 no probleem.

it's in rc8 rc9?.

more_horiz
Hello,

Nothing changed in WinReducer RC8 and RC9, since RC7 !

Did you change something on your operating system ?

When you click on the Windows Editions selection box, what happens ?

Could you please answer these questions ... Thanks ! Smile

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm.

hi,
Thanks for your response, if I windows enterprise 8.1 with update 1 install then no problem with RC9. 

but now I use my windows 8.1 enterprice without update 1 then I have RC9 the problem that I can not select anything? and nothing happens only wiht RC 5 6 7 works?????.

Did you change something on your operating system no all that I use windows update without update 1?
Thank you for replay

more_horiz
Solved

with windows enterprise 8.1 with update 1 install then no problem with RC9

more_horiz
so to make it clear:

start winreducer - select folder and at the MOUNT window:

windows enterprise 8.1 with update 1        WORKS
windows enterprise 8.1 without update 1    DOES NOT WORK

but what exactly does not work? you cant select from the drop-down list any windows version?

or cant you mount your windows version?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum