The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Question answerd]Live install modifications? Empty[Question answerd]Live install modifications?

more_horiz
Are you planning anything like the new NTlite feature? : Live edit mode, a unique feature allowing you to modify already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify like you would an image and reboot if necessary; instant results. If it would be possible, it would be awsome an make winreduser even better.. cheers

description[Question answerd]Live install modifications? EmptyRe: [Question answerd]Live install modifications?

more_horiz
hmm im not really sure if winterstorm will do something like that.
and if yes it would take some time.

nuhi took over 1 year and NTLite is at the moment beta *?* and he was just coding

winterstorm is doing Winreducer 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, wim converter and wlan profile backup and restore
PLUS helping here at the Forum AND managing the webpage
PLUS solving bugs and adding features all the time for all his software
and he is dong the WinReducerOS project

and all that by himself *BIG RESPECT*  and for free

but if he wants to do that its his decision but it would still take some time

description[Question answerd]Live install modifications? EmptyRe: [Question answerd]Live install modifications?

more_horiz
Hello guys,

The development was long for this feature, as KrX said, so this is why nuhi reserved it for his paid version ... Wink

The "WinReducer Project" is not just limited to a reducing software, it's a complete solution to help you manage your own Windows adapted to your needs ... This is why you will see in the future new software to help you realize these tasks (WinReducerOS is one of these new software !) ... and many other surprises will come !

more_horiz
Sounds good Winterstorm i am very happy with winreduser,and i hope i was not rude,i now it must be very hard work what you are doing.
:-) . I am looking for what the future brings.:-)

more_horiz
Hello kiai,

Thank you very much my friend ... there is no problem, don't worry ... Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum