The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

pollWinReducer Website v7.00 notation :

32%
14%
45%
9%
0%
Total Votes:

description*OPENED* What do you think about the new WinReducer Website (v7.00) ? Empty*OPENED* What do you think about the new WinReducer Website (v7.00) ?

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I released the new WinReducer Website v7.00 (www.winreducer.net), so I need to know what you think about it ....
*OPENED* What do you think about the new WinReducer Website (v7.00) ? Websit11
So, please, attribute a note using this poll like this :

- "5" = Excellent
- "0" = Don't like it

For your notation, please consider : Design, Functionalities and if you find it user friendly !

Thank you very much !

Poll opens to forum guests !

description*OPENED* What do you think about the new WinReducer Website (v7.00) ? EmptyRe: *OPENED* What do you think about the new WinReducer Website (v7.00) ?

more_horiz
Page generated very slowly - about 10 seconds

PNG's be read very slowly

PNG's very large - 595x740

*OPENED* What do you think about the new WinReducer Website (v7.00) ? 92247_orig

description*OPENED* What do you think about the new WinReducer Website (v7.00) ? EmptyRe: *OPENED* What do you think about the new WinReducer Website (v7.00) ?

more_horiz
The page layout is now much faster, thanks.

more_horiz
Hello,

Thanks for the report ! Very Happy

more_horiz
It's a bit too white for my eyes, but otherwise very nice Shocked Very Happy

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes, it's white ... Wink ... but in the other hand it's a faster loading on every devices ... Smile

By the way, is someone using a "smart-phone" (Apple, Samsung, ...) to consult the WinReducer website ? I'm really interesting to know how it works ... because unfortunately I do not have one ... and it's not a joke !

more_horiz
as other tells, now the page loading is faster. but the forum font size should be increased.

more_horiz
Looks good to me Smile,  keep it rockin' 

Tom
CloDel

more_horiz
It's very clear structured and with the white background it looks professional and the text is much easier to read than before - I like it Wink .
On the smartphone the website is loaded amazingly fast. It seems as I could use the forum also on the way.

Best regards
archimedes2017

more_horiz
Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback on both computer and ... smartphone ! Very Happy

more_horiz
gr8 work mate Wink

and yeah, i'm back Razz

more_horiz
Me too I'm back Wink

Thank you !

more_horiz
Excellent news !

more_horiz
to be honest I do not ember the old layout Sad.

I like the web-site a lot easy to work with.

My option
I think cool background on main site would look pretty neat my option.

release prices for United State that will help too.... in Store
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum