The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[PENDING] Improve Cleanup Empty[PENDING] Improve Cleanup

more_horiz
Here is the list/post from the Admin/Moderators section i did. so i can add more files and you winter can have a better overview about it

hey i got here a "small" list again:

Spoiler :

i removed them all myself and no problem (torrentus and billybully did it too)

description[PENDING] Improve Cleanup EmptyRe: [PENDING] Improve Cleanup

more_horiz
and here a new list
Spoiler :

i tested and tested it and hunt down a lot of files that caused problems and removed them from my list.
so far i cant find any more problems (windows installation/ driver installation/ using programs or windows components and so on)
but if anyone find some bugs let me know, i will also update the list and let you know if i find something

more_horiz
Spoiler :

more_horiz
hey winter, for the driver:

Storage - Intel
rmdir /s /q Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorv.inf_amd64_neutral_0bcee2057afcc090
rmdir /s /q Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorv.inf_amd64_neutral_668286aa35d55928

Windows Indexing Service
del /q /f Windows\System32\catroot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Microsoft-Windows-Indexing-Service-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~en-US~6.1.7600.16385.cat
del /q /f Windows\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-Indexing-Service-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~en-US~6.1.7600.16385.cat
del /q /f Windows\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-Indexing-Service-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~en-US~6.1.7600.16385.mum
del /q /f Windows\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-Indexing-Service-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~en-US~6.1.7601.17514.cat
del /q /f Windows\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-Indexing-Service-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~en-US~6.1.7601.17514.mum

more_horiz
Hey,

Next step ! Wink

more_horiz
Hey,

Huge interesting list ! I've started implementing it, as you could see I will use the "strikethrough" function.

Thanks Krx !

Smile

more_horiz
it would also be nice if memtest would be deleted (maybe it should be a seperate component to choose)

@ISO-ROOT\boot\memtest.exe

EDIT:

also here:

del /q /f Windows\Boot\PCAT\de-DE\memtest.exe.mui
del /q /f Windows\Boot\PCAT\memtest.exe

more_horiz
Why don't remove default image viewer?
Add please...

more_horiz
hey,

i think this tweaks: "Context Menu - Remove SendTo Link" should also remove this folders:

REM ========== SendTo
rmdir /s /q Users\Administrator\SendTo
rmdir /s /q Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
rmdir /s /q Users\Default\SendTo
rmdir /s /q Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
rmdir /s /q Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
rmdir /s /q Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo

-----------------------------------------------

i stroke through all files that winreducer removes already
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum