The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem Empty[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm,

I thank you for your files, I tested Laptop successfully, an ISO of 690 Mo.

All functions with wonder except a detail.

When I want to choose a personal image of Desk in a file “DesktopBackground”, when I click in order to select it”, nothing does not do.

[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem Ashamp17

Would you have an idea, which box I must strip?

Thank you for your assistance

WinReducer70byWinterstorm

Kris [SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem Icon_farao

description[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem EmptyBug desktopbackground

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm,
A solution with this problem? 
Kris Exclamation

description[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem EmptyRe: [SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem

more_horiz
hi,

which version did you use?

i tested version 3.02 and everything works for me

description[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem EmptyRe: [SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem

more_horiz
Hi,
[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem Ashamp24
You can test the file which I modified.
WinReducer70byWinterstorm
Best regard
Kris Wink

more_horiz
Hello,
Original ISO
[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem Ashamp25
Modified ISO
[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem Ashamp26

With the modified ISO, most options are missing and the button “parcourir” does not function.
With the original ISO, any problem.

Assistance Winterstorm!
Kris Wink

more_horiz
Hello,

I've tried with the latest v3.03, and the button "Parcourir" worked for me, so could you please folow the excellent KrX's advice and try the latest build. And tell us the result, thank you ! Smile

more_horiz
hi,
I've tried with the latest v3.03, and the button "Parcourir" worked for me, so could you please folow the excellent KrX's advice and try the latest build. And tell us the result, thank you ! [SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem Icon_smile

I forgot to specify you that I had already used version 3.02 without success.

I think that the problem does not come from your software, but of the options which were selected to be removed.

It should not be forgotten that I used your file Winterstorm, I put it in download in one of the previous articles.

I have just tested version 3.03, but the program gives me an error message, systematically.

[SOLVED] DesktopBackground problem Ashamp27

My original ISO work perfect.

Best regard

Kris bom

more_horiz
hi,

since the folder is incorrect bug is solved could you try it again maybe with version 3.05 which winter will release later today?

more_horiz
Hello KrX,
with the last version the Winreducer program opens normally, but the problem remains whole with impossibility of adding a personal picture.
As I had written, it is not of a bug of the program, but well about an option of the Winreducer program which I should not have notched.
Best regard,
Kris

more_horiz
so now i get it.

when put some pictures (jpg gif bmp etc) i.e. at C:\ and click on "choose" and select my C drive they are not shown on the preview window.

but i also found out that adding the same pictures to C:\windows\web\wallpaper\windows and going to that window, all pictures are shown

EDIT: i will do some tests now

more_horiz
hey kris

i tried with the newest version 3.2.3:

1. removed all components winreducer offers step by step till i removed everything and i didnt get the problem anymore

2. i removed all components winreducer offers as one step (with an wccf file) and the problem also didnt happen anymore

so in both ways i could select an folder with images and they where shown at the preview panel and i could apply them as my wallpaper

more_horiz
hey winter,

the problem was caused by using this tweak:

Explorer - Remove Libraries from Navigation Pane
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum